Manchester United vs Chelsea - 8/5/11

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 290
  • Views Views 17K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celebrations now, open a bottle of champagne on the final day. Surely now the title is in the hands of Manchester United for the nineteenth time.

Get. In. Massive result.

Should have had the pen!But overall we played tons better could have scored 4-5 more...Valencia killed A.Cole! CHAMP19NS

Robbed you of what? You just won.

We could won 3-1. So, robbed us for a potential goal.
I really dont care. I made a mistake, sorry for that. Blah Blah blah... move on now plase ?
Good display by Chelsea, Drogba is one of the best strikers in the world.
We won, still we need a point. Let's do it next week. Blackburn, here we come.

Last edited:
Very disappointing first half second not that much better. Valencia had a good game but Cole was very poor. Possibly the worst I've seen him play in maybe 2 years. He allowed Valencia to push him into the box where he couldn't tackle him.

Not looking good for CA now I think that's why he was so annoyed with David Luiz. Possibly cost him his job?

Personally though I'm quite pleased with second place (should be ours now) after that horrible run in the middle of the season. I never thought I'd say that after our start to the season.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

We could won 3-1. So, robbed us for a potential goal.

We should have also had a penalty, so quit your whinging you've just won the league!

We were absolute **** but i'm not as annoyed as i thought i'd be. Happy with second after the bad run we had.. maybe next year?

Cant say Utd did not deserve their win but Chelsea should never have started the game so ****. Chelsea looked more like a side battling against relegation rather then battling for the title most of the game.

Played without League leading scorer and Leading assist maker still we absolutely hammered them. Thats squad depth for you..

(Almost) Champions!

Seeing Sir Bobby joining in with the fans at the end was brilliant to watch.

Congratulations.United kenny needs to do something special in the summer and hit the ground running next season we whant are perch back

Played without League leading scorer and Leading assist maker still we absolutely hammered them. Thats squad depth for you..

And also Evra. Amazing performance..

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Owen will get Premier league medal.. Superb...

Lovely Win :) United showed them whos the best now lets beat Barcelona in champions league :)

can we keep this about united chelsea? good

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Loving the result, but hope it does not cost Carlo his job,

UNITED!, champions!, 19th league title, liverpool aint holding no record!

Carlo ancelotti dosent derserve 2 lose his job, but great performance from the players today, van der sar y retire! , hes phenomoanl.

giggs definies football, hes a overall great player! GLORY GLORY UNITED!

United Deserve the Title they have been the best team

VDS is goalie of the season for me

Rio Vdic/Smalling have been rocks at the back

and Hernandez has been a fantastic signing who has scored you match winning goals

Congratulations :)

But we will be back next season ;)

United Deserve the Title they have been the best team

VDS is goalie of the season for me

Rio Vdic/Smalling have been rocks at the back

and Hernandez has been a fantastic signing who has scored you match winning goals

Congratulations :)

But we will be back next season ;)

Back until March? ;)

Back