Manchester United vs Chelsea - 8/5/11

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 290
  • Views Views 17K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the early goal shocked us and gave Utd the confidence to go on and attack us and it was always only going to be one outcome from the first minute. I thought Luiz should have started and obviously so did Carlo but how we were wrong, it was proberly his worst performance in his life and he has alot to learn defensivly (somthing Carlo keeps saying). I thought Drogba done well on the whole but had knowone helping him at all and it makes me think maybe we should have started with Drogba and Torres but its easy to say that now. The first time i have seen Cole constantly skinned over a 90minute period for years so well done Valencia for that and either he or Park was my MOTM. 2nd half from a Chelsea perspective was better and Ramires made a huge difference giving us abit of width and pace in midfield, Lampard was annonymous and i thought he should have been replaced at HT insted of Mikel. 2-0 at half time and i thought we should have bought on Torres and Benayoun just to give us a different way to play and give Utd somthing else to think about.

I will firstly say although we deserved to lose its funny how footballing decisions have a way of bringing themselfs up, Vidic scored the 2nd and a goal that finished us off when he should have been sent off last week and was lucky to be playing. Congrats to Utd but dont get to attatched as we will be back next season better than ever (i hope). The more i watch Rooney the more i start to hate him and i used to love the man, his attitude towards officials/fellow perfessionals/fans is shocking and i dont want to hate him. Carlo shouldnt be sacked but unfortunatly he will and the Chelsea manager cycle will carry on and on and on. WIN OR LOSE UP THE BLUES. RATHER DEAD THAN A RED!!! UTC!!!

I thought the early goal shocked us and gave Utd the confidence to go on and attack us and it was always only going to be one outcome from the first minute. I thought Luiz should have started and obviously so did Carlo but how we were wrong, it was proberly his worst performance in his life and he has alot to learn defensivly (somthing Carlo keeps saying). I thought Drogba done well on the whole but had knowone helping him at all and it makes me think maybe we should have started with Drogba and Torres but its easy to say that now. The first time i have seen Cole constantly skinned over a 90minute period for years so well done Valencia for that and either he or Park was my MOTM. 2nd half from a Chelsea perspective was better and Ramires made a huge difference giving us abit of width and pace in midfield, Lampard was annonymous and i thought he should have been replaced at HT insted of Mikel. 2-0 at half time and i thought we should have bought on Torres and Benayoun just to give us a different way to play and give Utd somthing else to think about.

I will firstly say although we deserved to lose its funny how footballing decisions have a way of bringing themselfs up, Vidic scored the 2nd and a goal that finished us off when he should have been sent off last week and was lucky to be playing. Congrats to Utd but dont get to attatched as we will be back next season better than ever (i hope). The more i watch Rooney the more i start to hate him and i used to love the man, his attitude towards officials/fellow perfessionals/fans is shocking and i dont want to hate him. Carlo shouldnt be sacked but unfortunatly he will and the Chelsea manager cycle will carry on and on and on. WIN OR LOSE UP THE BLUES. RATHER DEAD THAN A RED!!! UTC!!!

May I ask where this has come from?

I explained it well enough did i not?

Not really to be fair. You said he had a disgusting attitude towards officials without explaining why you suddenly said that today. Just saying

Not really to be fair. You said he had a disgusting attitude towards officials without explaining why you suddenly said that today. Just saying

Thats the reasons why i am becomming to dislike him, they are my reasons.

I just don't see what he did today? He was on the wrong end of a few bad tackles to be fair to him

Rooney always had a go at refs. Dont know what has changed or whats new in that. Only change was Chelsea players kicking **** out of him in all the games. They just targeted him.. Good that Rooney didn't react to those challenges.

So happy. What a win for the lads, CHAMP19NS BEL19EVE.

Also, found this quite entertaining...

Owen 1-0 Gerrard
Giggs 12-0 Carragher
Fergie 12-10 Dalglish
United 19-18 Liverpool
#MUFC #LFC

Congrats on 'knocking us off our perch' United, hopefully that means Fergie retires now.

Yes I'm a bit gutted about being beaten to 19, but we shouldn't worry about other teams. We're called Liverpool FC, not Anyone but United FC, we'll just have to try and beat you to twenty.

On topic though, well played United and SAF is a genuis.

Back