Manchester United vs Leeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is terry. He'll soon learn to possession himself in the right areas.
Evans is slower than Terry, and anyway, Terry makes up for it with superb tackling which Evans doesn't show enough yet.

Johnny Evans is similar to Michael Carrick. They will both look brilliant against a team like Wolves ( no disrespect), but place them against Barcelona and they both start to drown

Evans is slower than Terry, and anyway, Terry makes up for it with superb tackling which Evans doesn't show enough yet.

I agree he has lot to learn. He can only get better I think

Johnny Evans is similar to Michael Carrick. They will both look brilliant against a team like Wolves ( no disrespect), but place them against Barcelona and they both start to drown

His kept Drogba quiet on more then one occasion. This season and last. The lads still young as well. Centre backs tend to peak with age.

Michael Owen to come on, score an own goal... and get injured... obviously.

I don't rate most of United D:
Van Der Sar i don't rate either.Or Kusckak,or foster for that matter :D Snodgrass is a good player though for Leeds

Evans wouldn't get into any top 6/7 team at the moment.

I believe the 90+7 bit but Owen... scoring? Come on. :P

Welbeck is a sprinter, not a footballer

Shocking. Nice push by Beckford. He is going to fit in nicely at Newcastle.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Great save by Ankergren.

I have to admit though,i like the two Brazillian full-Backs.

Berbatov dosen't look good against Leeds!

Yellow for Gibson, dirty tackle.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

I have to admit though,i like the two Brazillian full-Backs.

Berbatov dosen't look good against Leeds!
It's because Leeds aren't letting him play to his own tempo like he normally does and they don't give him any time or space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back