Manchester United vs Leeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
well played leeds, defended well, and cause problems, beckford just got himself a move to a prem club i feel

Yeah, Newcastle next year. (6)

To make this FA Cup weekend complete, Chelsea now need to be removed from the cup. Then I wont be bothered about this result hahaha.

Brilliant lesser of two evils won, I will be wating with baited breathe for all the excuses from Man U supporters.

Whos fault was it this time? The ref? The linesman? Jesus?

I f**king hate Leeds with a burning passion! We'll never hear the end of it if they win. Just YARRKSHAH! YARRKSHAH! For years to come.

United won't live this down, songs will be made. Knocking them out in the first round, scoring in the stretford end at old trafford.

Ferguson getting ready for the excuses now... Probably got a script ready. Definitely Jesus Danny.

Brilliant lesser of two evils won, I will be wating with baited breathe for all the excuses from Man U supporters.

Whos fault was it this time? The ref? The linesman? Jesus?
Wouldn't be suprised if they made up some **** like "didn't have the right boots on".

no wesly brown was at fault
Still, you could of scored a goal. It's the whole teams fault for losing, we're not just talking about the excuse for the goal, it's the overall performance.

Only player who looked threatening was Valencia. Owen was a joke and Rooney wasn't his usual self.

Beckford's value just shot up a bit :) well done leeds. why is berba such ****?

at least utd can aford boots,. un like some clubs:P
At least I can have a decent discussion about football <) Nuff said.

Well played to Leeds, Beckford is better off going to Newcastle though rather than a EPL team, he'll never get played.

Fergie won't be doing an interview then :p Can now get Chelsea and Arsenal out :p What a competition it'd be!

Owen is the one who is ****. Berba did some decent passing today.

he is not ****, berba. a very good player, when he can be bother to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back