Manchester United Vs. Stoke 4th Jan 20:00

Who will win at Old Trafford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United 6 - 1 Stoke.

Berbatov decides to score 5 again, with Hernandez getting 1.

I dunno feel like it's gonna be closer than most people think, although I hope not.

My prediction is a close win, maybe 2-1 or 3-2.

We are excellent at home, playing excellent passing football. I'm going for a home win. Berbatov and Nani to score.

A part of me would like to see Owen and Hernandez start up front together tonight.

2-0 or 3-0, + Lindegaard debut! Gogo make denmark proud! :)

Man Utd: Kuszczak, Rafael Da Silva, Vidic, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Gibson, Fletcher, Giggs, Berbatov, Hernandez. Subs: Amos, Owen, Anderson, Carrick, Fabio Da Silva, Evans, Obertan.

Stoke: Begovic, Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross, Collins, Sanli, Wilson, Whitehead, Delap, Etherington, Jones. Subs: Sorensen, Higginbotham, Pennant, Fuller, Walters, Pugh, Whelan.

154th game in a row that Ferguson has changed his side. So why is it, unlike Rafa Benitez and Cladio Ranieri, he has not been referred to as a Tinkerman?

Last edited:
Aggressive game, weakened squad, must-win game to stay ahead of City before they clash with Arsenal on Wednesday. Quite a bit riding on this match. I am not confident with the line-up that has been put out. The Smalling - Vidic partnership is yet to blossom and Kuszczak needs to replicate some of his better performaces tonight to show he can still maintain a good standard.

I am going to go for a 3-1 win. Hopefully Berbatov can bag a double and give the United fans a comfortable win - something we haven't had since Blackburn.

154th game in a row that Ferguson has changed his side. So why is it, unlike Rafa Benitez and Carlo Cudicini, he has not been referred to as a Tinkerman?

Cudicini?? lol. I think its Ranieri. Plus Ferguson still wins things no matter what side he puts out so the media cant jump on him that way.

1-1 Cant see us winning anything here, hope im wrong but this is how i can see it going with all the players Utd have got out.

We've got a point to prove and have been in good form of late and Utd's performance was below average against WBA.

Draw all over it.

Fuller scoring and Berbatov

Don't really like United, but want United to win to extend their gap over City (Sorry Joe)

Come on United!