Manchester United Vs. Stoke 4th Jan 20:00

Who will win at Old Trafford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1-1 Cant see us winning anything here, hope im wrong but this is how i can see it going with all the players Utd have got out.

We've got a point to prove and have been in good form of late and Utd's performance was below average against WBA.

Draw all over it.

Fuller scoring and Berbatov
united's WBA performance was away, we are much much better at home,

If United lose points it will only make the title race more open :D However, i think United will win because they are home.

united's WBA performance was away, we are much much better at home,

Our away form is good this season, we've picked up some good points away. We'll see, im not geting my hopes up but i think we'll draw

3-0 Stoke

Kenny Jones Hatrick

lol more chance of Wenger signing a decent keeper.

I predict a United hard fought victory. I am going for:

United 2 - 1 Stoke

Giggs, Hernandez

Etherington

good to see tuncay startin again ,

Man United 2 - 2 Stoke - Chicharito X2, Fuller & Tuncay :)

Oh Lord, the only link working for me has American commentators. Hope we get some goals, because this is going to be torture.

EDIT: Same as CtPauley, oh the relief! Still, the goals part doesn't change. :)

Last edited:
I'm watching Fox' link which uses English commentators.

Interesting United line-up, though I can understand why certain players have been rested. A stoke win at OT would be a shock regardless of who's in United's squad.

1-0 Chicharito.

What is it with Chicharito and sexy improvised finishes versus Stoke?

What a goal :) I didn't even realised it went in until i saw fans celebrating i thought it was a pen :D

Chicharito :wub:

Beautiful finish.

What type of goal was it?

Give him a chance and he'll score.

Chicharito never fails to impress me.

^ Ball to the front post, he sneaks in and backheels ahead of the defender. Ball pops between keeper and post.

what a buy hernandez was for us, forget david villa, this guy is class now and in a few more seasons is gonna be a top top class striker