Manchester Utd after Scholes, Neville & Giggs - Your view

Fergie is immortal and like Giggs he will stay forever (H)
Sadly cant think of United without Fergie in the dugout.

Sunil, Ryan Giggs is a freak of Nature in the Mould of Paulo Maldini. To be performing at the level he still is at his age is just staggering beyond belief. I see him easily playing at the same level at 40. His pass for Nanis goal at the weekend was typicly brilliant.

completely depends on what view the board take. Someone like Jose is short term, not my kind of idea at all, there is a definitely going to be a fallow period for us, and i'd like someone like Rangnick there, someone with a long term goal in shaping the club

I debate the subject of Fergies retirement with a close friend of mine (Big Mancunian United fan) all the time. The one thing we are in agreement in is that Fergie isn't just the most Successfull or Greatest United manager ever... He IS Man United. When he goes the effect could be huge. Players no matter how great are replaceable. I'm not sure Fergie is.

Sunil, Ryan Giggs is a freak of Nature in the Mould of Paulo Maldini. To be performing at the level he still is at his age is just staggering beyond belief. I see him easily playing at the same level at 40. His pass for Nanis goal at the weekend was typicly brilliant.

I debate the subject of Fergies retirement with a close friend of mine (Big Mancunian United fan) all the time. The one thing we are in agreement in is that Fergie isn't just the most Successfull or Greatest United manager ever... He IS Man United. When he goes the effect could be huge. Players no matter how great are replaceable. I'm not sure Fergie is.
Huge as SAF is, when you look back at some of the managers we've had, you know United will always carry on. Whoever comes has huge shoes to fill, which is why it should be a legacy manager and not some short term big name

Huge as SAF is, when you look back at some of the managers we've had, you know United will always carry on. Whoever comes has huge shoes to fill, which is why it should be a legacy manager and not some short term big name

I was always of the opinion Martin O'Neil would be the ideal man to take over from Fergie.

I was always of the opinion Martin O'Neil would be the ideal man to take over from Fergie.
god no! dont want him anywhere near the club. I would be proud however, to have someone like Moyes take over

We know you don't like United, but come on, MON? We can do much better there. Moyes is better to start with.. Wouldn't mind Blanc as Fergie will stay for other 2-3 years.

you cant replace these legnds but we have good players to look forward to such as rafael at RB

ManU will be fine without them. But they need to spend....because the replacments wont come cheap. Unless they pull another Chicarito. But their experience can't be replaced...and it's too early to say if it will be missed. Because the replacments can always struggle.

I've always found it amusing how Fans of FM automatically believe "Wonderkids" in game will be guaranteed legends in Reality.

Rafael is OK but not amazing by any means.

to be honest i dont want moyes i want "the special one" he is a great manager and has always wanted to take charge at old traffordeand hasrevealed that he would leave madrid for united

I've always found it amusing how Fans of FM automatically believe "Wonderkids" in game will be guaranteed legends in Reality.

he is very good for his age, definite only of the best young right backs in europe. Not the finished article by any means, but he is getting there

he is much better then ok i dont know what your talkin aboutmate

Rafael is amazing and the best young right back. One of the best in the league. Kept so many quality wingers quiet so only all the United fans are excited about him.

Neville - although a very good player you havent neede dhim for past 2 years so thats not a problem with rafeal and o'shea

Giggs - quality player and still got legs left in him.. will be missed but nani and valencia on wings will be fine

Scholes - started season excellent but dropped abit since... CM weakest point IMO for united team as carrick, anderson, fletcher, hargreaves cant cover for scholes when he was top of form

ManU will be fine without them. But they need to spend....because the replacments wont come cheap. Unless they pull another Chicarito. But their experience can't be replaced...and it's too early to say if it will be missed. Because the replacments can always struggle.
They don't explicitly need to spend. Its annoying that you keep saying that.

They don't explicitly need to spend. Its annoying that you keep saying that.
But we will spend,SAF has already acknowledged this.

Part of the reason we havent done so in the last 2 years is becuase while can spend big, there is no margin for error. We cannot afford another Veron for example. if we spend 25 million it has to be spot on.

But we will spend,SAF has already acknowledged this.

Part of the reason we havent done so in the last 2 years is becuase while can spend big, there is no margin for error. We cannot afford another Veron for example. if we spend 25 million it has to be spot on.

SAF said, We enquired about one player, other club were not interested. So will make a move in summer isn't it..?

Gill told there is money available. I know he told this manytimes, but still

One of the strengths of this club compared to others is that we get income from all revenue streams," said chief executive Gill.

"Our match day revenue is around 40% of our overall turnover, we are part of a great competition in the Premier League that continues to grow and the commercial sector has gone up from 20% to 30%.

"That will stand us in very good stead. They are all high margins and will continue to give us the money Sir Alex Ferguson needs to keep the club at the top.

"There is a strong desire within our great supporter base for that to happen."

SAF said, We enquired about one player, other club were not interested. So will make a move in summer isn't it..?

Gill told there is money available. I know he told this manytimes, but still
Gill is always going to spin it. Seen the figures, the money is there, but the margin for error is not.

The club in question were not ready to do business in january, hence a return in summer

Neville we have coped with, i think rafael ad o'shea deal with that.

Personally scholes and giggs are irreplaceble but we can get replacements that do just as much or even more. Of course no1 in the world has vission like paul scholes or twisting and turning movement like giggs, but Nani and valencia are very good. N i think fletcher is the new paul scholes, just needs to learn a pass a bit, we need to bring in replacements tho.

They're corrupt.

Anyone who read the Barca thread would know what I mean and that I am joking ;)

Rafael is amazing and the best young right back. One of the best in the league. Kept so many quality wingers quiet so only all the United fans are excited about him.

Davide Santon > Rafael. Although Rafael is a top young full back.

Neville - Rafael
Giggs - Nani/Valencia (However nowhere near as big an impact)
Scholes - Someone like Hamsik perhaps?

Biggest loss though, as already mentioned is SAF. Mourinho would be a hideous appointment, IMO, you need Moyes as much as Moyes needs a big club with money.

They're corrupt.

Anyone who read the Barca thread would know what I mean and that I am joking ;)

Davide Santon > Rafael. Although Rafael is a top young full back.

Neville - Rafael
Giggs - Nani/Valencia (However nowhere near as big an impact)
Scholes - Someone like Hamsik perhaps?

Biggest loss though, as already mentioned is SAF. Mourinho would be a hideous appointment, IMO, you need Moyes as much as Moyes needs a big club with money.
santon has been very poor this season, really regressed from last season, to the point that he has been sent on loan to cesena and replaced by Nagatmoto, and Inter may make the deal permanent