Manchester Utd after Scholes, Neville & Giggs - Your view

Davide Santon > Rafael. Although Rafael is a top young full back.

You know where is he? Not even able to defend for toffee. No confidence at all and is on loan to some other team in Serie A.

This season i would even say Kelly > Santon. Santon has regressed so much.

santon has been very poor this season, really regressed from last season, to the point that he has been sent on loan to cesena and replaced by Nagatmoto, and Inter may make the deal permanent

Oh that really surprises me that. Towards the back end of last season he was looking like a really top drawer young full back. It's a shame tbh.

god no! dont want him anywhere near the club. I would be proud however, to have someone like Moyes take over

We know you don't like United, but come on, MON? We can do much better there. Moyes is better to start with.. Wouldn't mind Blanc as Fergie will stay for other 2-3 years.

santon has been very poor this season, really regressed from last season, to the point that he has been sent on loan to cesena and replaced by Nagatmoto, and Inter may make the deal permanent

You know where is he? Not even able to defend for toffee. No confidence at all and is on loan to some other team in Serie A.

Great minds there. Twice ;)

Again, apologies. I wasn't aware.

In that case, Kelly > Rafael (K)

Oh that really surprises me that. Towards the back end of last season he was looking like a really top drawer young full back. It's a shame tbh.
he was looking fearsome, but has fallen right off. i would put kelly ahead of him right now too

Whatever we do in the market, it will be done much closer to the chest than pre glazer big buys

I think it was on 2008-09 season where he was excellent against Ronaldo playing as LB. Even last season he was not that good accoring to Inter Milan supporters and from what ever i have seen, i agree with Inter fans,

Again, apologies. I wasn't aware.

In that case, Kelly > Rafael (K)

N'Gog > Messi ;)
Carroll > Drogba

Replacement for Scholes- Hamsik.
Replacement for Giggs- Alexis Sanchez.

Meh unproven in Epl though its risky especially as the money that we would need to pay for him... My first thought for replacing scholes was Adam and I reckon he will be ours in the summer. - Remember the "It's sorted" incident on deadline day. I reckon a deals already been made and he stays end of the season which would suit both clubs as United didn't need him just now. Just a gut feeling I have.

I was always of the opinion Martin O'Neil would be the ideal man to take over from Fergie.

I always thought O'neil

god no! dont want him anywhere near the club. I would be proud however, to have someone like Moyes take over

Moyes also another Scottish manager which has proven successful. Plus hes been with Everton for a long time now.

I do think that if Jose Mourinho came to United though he wouldn't leave. I don't think he would come back to england because he's already won it unless he was planning on staying there for a lengthy time. But we do need someone commited for many years like SAF. Do think Jose will take Portugal at some point though.

The same question was probably asked after Best, Law and Charlton left United, and its a question that is open for opinion i highly doubt anyone other than SAF would make the decision as to when Scholes and Giggs retire.

United won't buy Hamsik, Sanchez, etc...football manager isn't real guys!

When Ronaldo left people said who would replace him and IMO Nani has done a very good job, the answer to the who will replace them question might already be at the club i.e Ravel Morrison.

just add my Bit...

I would rather have ******* NUFU Tony in charge then Martin O'neil

The same question was probably asked after Best, Law and Charlton left United, and its a question that is open for opinion i highly doubt anyone other than SAF would make the decision as to when Scholes and Giggs retire.

United won't buy Hamsik, Sanchez, etc...football manager isn't real guys!

When Ronaldo left people said who would replace him and IMO Nani has done a very good job, the answer to the who will replace them question might already be at the club i.e Ravel Morrison.
actuall hamsik is the kind of player who would fit in well at united, creative attacking mid, happy deep, or pushed up into the attack, even to start wide on the left, very fluid intelligent player

Don't think United need to spend in my opinion.
We have Rafael and O'Shea to fill in at RB
We have Nani, Obertan, Valencia, Park, Bebe and even Rooney if we need him to play on the wing. (I know Obertan and Bebe aren't exactly great now, but the future looks bright.)
And we have Anderson and Cleverley to replace Scholes. Anderson if he continues with his recent form should be the natural replacement and Cleverley can come in when Anderson is unavailable.

The Distant future also looks bright for the United Midfield with Paul Pogba and Mats Moller.

actuall hamsik is the kind of player who would fit in well at united, creative attacking mid, happy deep, or pushed up into the attack, even to start wide on the left, very fluid intelligent player

Yeah but we haven't even linked to him. When Napoli were not in champions league, he said he is not ready to leave Napoli. Now they are figting for Serie A, i dont think he will consider leaving them. One player i would like to see is Pastore. But I'm sure we wont see in United shirt :'(

I know it's only based on on performance but Erikson looked good, his passing and dribbling was great. Maybe we could get some scouts up there.
Giggs for me isn't a problem IMO with Valencia coming back.

Why is so many people against Martin O'Neil ? Think he's done a great job in the teams he has managed :S

Why is so many people against Martin O'Neil ? Think he's done a great job in the teams he has managed :S

MON is a good manager, no doubt about it but Moyes is better.Also Moyes has excellent record with youngsters and this is exactly what we need.