Manchester UTD relegated.....Premier Manager 97

In my game Udinese got relegated in the first season. Villa picked up Sanchez for $6 Million afterwards.

used to get quite a few before gettin the patches installed, and don't use add-ons, delete settings folder, and just to be absolutely safe........regular saving ;)
better to be safe than raging

settings folder?

I saw Man City got relegated on the 1st season but only on Fm 2010

Barnsley got relagated 3 years in a row and are still struggling in Blue square

Chelsea always seem to struggle in the future unless you are actually managing them yourself.

chelsea got relegated in my FM2010. also celtic keep finishing bottom 6 and could get relegated soon

Chelsea seem to struggle to compete for the CL places in every save I've had.

yea i have got bored of a 30 yr season save with newcastle united (my fav team) but i saw man utd go down after 8 seasons liverpool after 6 and chelsea after 5

Chelsea seem to struggle to compete for the CL places in every save I've had.

Yeah. I have no trouble beating Chelsea. Done it with Liverpool, Spurs and even Sheffield United. But even with Liverpool simply could never beat Arsenal, who nearly always seem to win the league on my saves.

I think they are slightly overpowered, every time I play them they leave it to the last minute and someone like Walcott or Denilson scores a long shot.

Chelsea and Man City in the 2nd season of FM2011 were near the bottom for the first 15 games or so. They both spent 70-120 million in the summer so was probably due to the fact they brought too many new players but apart from that nothing drastic. Chelsea are struggling in my game anyway im alway fighting the title with Man City, Arsenal and Tottenham at the moment.

Schalke first season whilst I was managing Villareal. Got Huntelaar for £8m!

Few games back I have seen Liverpool fight relegation, Barca also fight to stay in La Liga, Chelsea, Newcastle and Arsenal go down (years into the save) and Middlesboro win the league. In fact, in one of my last years saves, Oxford Utd were in the Premier League by 2030, UEFA Cup/Europa semi too.

chelsea got relegated on mine, i did sell all of their players for naff all though mischeavous me lol :p

Werder Bremem on my FM 2008 game is so far the biggest team I've seen relegated. I notice that Liverpool seem to dangle above the relegation zone, later on in my games. Never seen them drop however.