Manchester UTD relegated.....Premier Manager 97

Before i deleted my game (by accident) man utd were struggling in the championship :D (season 2050) <-- thats the reason why i havent bothered with FM since

In my game in the 2nd season Man utd Man City and Liverpool all get relegated NO JOKE :|:|

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

*GOT my bad

In my game in the 2nd season Man utd Man City and Liverpool all get relegated NO JOKE :|:|

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

*GOT my bad

screenie??

if you dont know how to take them its ALT+F9

Man U in League 2 right now (2033), having suffered THREE consecutive relegations. I've also seen Liverpool relegated, in the same season as Man U! Chelsea and Man City seem to dominate my game... one of them will win six or seven years in a row then the other one will. My PL is usually populated by teams like Huddersfield and Colchester, but once I had York City in the Prem!

Yep City got relegated in the first season on mine made a thread on it a while ago with pics and the save on it.

I'm now in 2018 with my save game and I've got all league enabled. Yet it seems everywhere in the world it's always the same clubs which get promoted / relegated. No big teams affected yet...

First season in one of me and my friends game, Toulouse went down into Ligue 2 and I was trying to pick up Moussa Sissoka fast, apparently he liked Arsenal better. Bought Yann M'vila as a consolation :)

Valencia on my recent Real Madrid save came 17th 2nd season just beating the drop and due to Vaencia having a very bad season Juan Mata was very unhappy and I managed to pick him up cheap due to him being transfer listed as he was unhappy and wanted to leave :).

French league - Bordeaux!

Had Aston Villa and Everton go down in the same season too.

Got to something silly like 2024, Wigan were in Blue Square

Got to something silly like 2024, Wigan were in Blue Square

Nice lie. Its not possible because Wigan are a profitable football club in the Championship and always hang in there from their former Premier League players. I don't think Premier League players would take you to the BSP.

Not relegated but Barcelona have failed several times to get in to europe on my save.. 2022/23.