Mancini has lost control of Man City stars

• Thread starter Thread starter dasty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Keep them happy or keep them scared.

I'd go with a photo of Diane Keaton in that dinner at The Godfather (II?), to keep them melting before my power. I've never seen anything more hideous than that hairdo.

I wish they win everything soon, because I hate the haters.

They've got, oddly enough, too many very good players who feel they should be constant first teamers. And for me, I honestly feel Mancini's over-rated.

Man City are a team of individuals, the squad is far too big, just look at their options in the centre of midfield and up-front. The mass investment was so mass, they needed a smaller company to take over, and then build up from that. Blackburn to Europe within 5 years, anyone?

Sigh, only a matter of time before i see this. Clearly Mancini isnt ****, and you all know i like him a lot. But something is wrong in the club, personally i dont believe we need an excellent tactician at the moment which is what Mancini is at times, we need someone who is known for keeping control of teams, and having fantastic harmony. Lippi springs to mind but hes about 100 years old.

I honestly believe the media is making something out of nothing though, its 2 losses.

Their problem is that they have so many attackers/strikers but only one (mostly Tevez) plays. The two wingers which I presume are Silva and Balotelli will be the main choice. This leaves upset players. The problem is that the amount of good and big name players I shall add simply can't gel as a team. Most of them want the spotlight so no one is willing to take the "graveyard shift" for the team.

Mancini isn't the right man for the job. Hodgson would be the perfect appointment ;)

I don't think they have a bad manager. Perhaps just getting an assistant/coach to have a stern word with them will do. A Brian Clough character. John Sitton is available :D

Sigh, only a matter of time before i see this. Clearly Mancini isnt ****, and you all know i like him a lot. But something is wrong in the club, personally i dont believe we need an excellent tactician at the moment which is what Mancini is at times, we need someone who is known for keeping control of teams, and having fantastic harmony. Lippi springs to mind but hes about 100 years old.

I honestly believe the media is making something out of nothing though, its 2 losses.
apart from whatever dressing room issue there may be, mancini is obsessed with two holding players, but the problem lies in that when both players are uncreative you come unstuck against the smaller sides, remember in most teams who have two holding players, one of them tends to be supremely creative passers (think xabi, pirlo, bastian). you game plan works well against sides that come to play,like other top sides, but when its time for you to dictate,you're left wanting

apart from whatever dressing room issue there may be, mancini is obsessed with two holding players, but the problem lies in that when both players are uncreative you come unstuck against the smaller sides, remember in most teams who have two holding players, one of them tends to be supremely creative passers (think xabi, pirlo, bastian). you game plan works well against sides that come to play,like other top sides, but when its time for you to dictate,you're left wanting
Hes being too defensive, and predictable at the most of times. If he gets rid of that peice of **** Barry, who can barely pass, then things will change, id like to see Yaya a little deeper, as a natural center midfielder, with Johnson silva and Milner behind tevez.

Someone needs to go in there and sort these lads out, I think the main problem is the huge wages given to players such as Yaya Toure who contribute less to the team and have yet to prove themselves in the EPL ahead of the likes of Tevez, Milner and Johnson

Back