Mancini ready to drop Balotelli

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini says Mario Balotelli is unlikely to be selected to face Chelsea in the Premier League on Sunday after the striker was shown a red card against Dynamo Kiev.

More...

It's good to join Shitte for money and to learn a skill call "bench warming" than appearances, right Balotelli?

Tbf this isn't Citys fault, its Balotelli's. He's a *******.

Think ol' Balo just needs a hug...a glass of warm milk. that'll calm him down. he's a teddy bear really bless him.

To be honest, what did City expect when they signed him? He would turn into an Angel overnight?

Lets be honest, hes not gonna change until hes at least a few years older and hes matured.

Tbf this isn't Citys fault, its Balotelli's. He's a *******.

Sort of is, though. They must've known he had issues with temper etc.

He's wasting his own talent though, really.

He is the Anelka of the new generation, hugely talented, yet risks throwing it all away if he doesn't sort his attitude out.

Sort of is, though. They must've known he had issues with temper etc.

He's wasting his own talent though, really.

Mario Balotelli isn't the only gifted ******* in the world of football, many others focus and control themselves. Yes Man City took a chance on him (which should be commended tbh) and at the moment its backfiring - but City have done all they can, Mario has to be the one to sort himself out and focus. Joey Barton could still be a ******* today, it's down to him that he's not, Mario Balotelli needs to do the same.

That bib must have really ****** him off for him to make a challenge like that!

Mario Balotelli isn't the only gifted ******* in the world of football, many others focus and control themselves. Yes Man City took a chance on him (which should be commended tbh) and at the moment its backfiring - but City have done all they can, Mario has to be the one to sort himself out and focus. Joey Barton could still be a ******* today, it's down to him that he's not, Mario Balotelli needs to do the same.

But Balotelli has been like this for ages. It's not just a bit of a bad temper of poor work ethic, and he's not just a "********", he's been given chance after chance at Inter and his attitude generally stinks. It has been tough for him, though & he can be very good if he sorts himself out, but I doubt he will.

There are a lot of footballers who have been a bit stupid and not worked hard enough to become as good as they can be, but not like Balotelli.

Balotelli makes me laugh, read the interviews he has done with the papers. No doubt that he is a quality player, but the way he does things is different to everyone else and thats what makes him unique. I'm not excusing the fact that he got sent off last night, coz he shouldnt have done it and he got rightly punished but he is his own man and he lets people know about it.

£100-200k a week and he still doesn't know how to put a bib on.

Whinging useless sack.

i am a man city fan a season ticket holder and mario ballateli when he wnt to do can win you a game i went yestaday and there was no need but when this lad wants to play he can play he a winner when he wants to be

Back