Mancini ready to drop Balotelli

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 3K
He is a **** i admit that...but it doesn't mean that he is a flop. He has been playing well apart from those red cards.

He will not always be like that. He needs to learn from things like this. Maybe a fine and dropping him from the Chelsea game will do good.

Im sure he will mature. But i also hope it will be soon.

The problem is that everyone has coddled him for his professional life. They see "oh he is going to be a superstar, let's not make him cry"

What he needs is some tough love and discipline. Unfortunately he'll most likely wriggle out of it like a 3 year old avoiding a bath.

That bib video is just amazing. What a complete tool.

what the odds on a loan deal to AC Milan next year.. you will never see balotelli back in premier league come may

A highly paid and overrated footballer. Allergic to grass. Plays for City. Can't dress himself.

You couldn't make this **** up...

He has talent. But his attitude ruins alot for him. City should have known it, that's why Mourinho never played him at Inter.

And the video with the bib was just classic XD

Last edited:
You're all laughing now... but if/when Balotelli gets his act together.. he will be absolutely world-class. He's got superb talent, i've followed him since he was 16, he's always had raw talent. He will still make it big and I still like him despite him playing for the wrong side of Manchester

Massively talented player. When he was at Inter i thought because of the fans reception to him he was acting like a lunatic. But still for city he does the same.

He plays, he scores, he gets the card
And he gets injured and gives a **** interview.

I think he will move to Milan and finally realise his potential there. He loves the club.

balotelli is hopeless, he is just a spoilt brat.

he blames his tough childhood, boo hoo
i grew up in northern ireland, were you had bomb scares in your schools and army helicopters landing close to your house.. i dont go around sulking and crying

the sooner that kid wakes up and realizes that he he has the world at his feet the better

The kid's been through some serious **** during his early life so one has to take that into account. I admit the guy's old enough to stop acting like a 5 year old, though.

There is a 22 year old american collegiate football player who plays for my WVU Mountaineers who lost both of his parents to AIDs when he was a small child, had to move in with his grandma and flirted with gangs, had 3 children by the time he was a freshman at university.

He is now one of the best players to have ever played for my university, has never been in much trouble while in school, has graduated with a bachelors degree, and is prepared to make millions of dollars in the NFL.

Just goes to show that you can overcome your past, just depends on your mentality.

There is a 22 year old american collegiate football player who plays for my WVU Mountaineers who lost both of his parents to AIDs when he was a small child, had to move in with his grandma and flirted with gangs, had 3 children by the time he was a freshman at university.

He is now one of the best players to have ever played for my university, has never been in much trouble while in school, has graduated with a bachelors degree, and is prepared to make millions of dollars in the NFL.

Just goes to show that you can overcome your past, just depends on your mentality.

my point exactly, life is what you make it

people cant blame their childhoods for them being tools

There is no doubt that the kid has talent but his attitude is extremely disrespectful to his manager and team mates. He needs someone around him to kick his **** into gear.

He would have been better going to United.
At least Ferguson would have kicked his *** into gear by now!

Youb blame his childhood? If that's the problem he shouldn't even play football until he gets everything solved in his head. This guy is a STUPID ***** that deserves NOTHING at the moment.

Youb blame his childhood? If that's the problem he shouldn't even play football until he gets everything solved in his head. This guy is a STUPID ***** that deserves NOTHING at the moment.

To be realistic, playing football has probably improved his situation.

and yes childhood (more like pre dispositions) are solid predictors of a persons future outcomes.

my point exactly, life is what you make it

people cant blame their childhoods for them being tools

Example Shefki Kuqi. He's a lovely bloke from what I've seen, but his childhood has been horrific. Same goes for the apparently quiet Edin Dzeko, who had a war going on whilst he was growing up.

Those who say that he blames his childhood....WTF honestly??? He isn't blaming anything himself. It's other people.

Ye it has probly had an impact. There is Kolarov, Dzeko....both had very scary childhood. People react in a different way.

Dzeko said that it had made him stronger..and he doesn't fear anything anymore. Kolarov in the other hand, is a pretty shy guy. Probly one reason to that is his childhood.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-new...otelli-sorry-for-red-card-against-Dynamo-Kyiv

Last edited:
Back