Mancini - Rivals are scared of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a United fan, City do not concern me in the slightest this season.
The new signings came for the cash and half of them didn't even know that Manchester had another team ;)
Mancini will struggle to make a team out of this rag tag bunch and I can see him being shown the door this season. I got him at 9/2, so stuck a tenner on for the laugh.

City are playing Fantasy football at the moment and the pressure/fear is all on their shoulders, nobody else's.
United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs are the top teams in the country.
No matter what city spend, they will never join them.

Look at the big spenders in the past, and tell me how many was successful. Chelsea's case was a bit different, because they had gotten Mourinho as their manager. No one can build a team like Mourinho.

sorry to add this but i agree that mancini is ****
hughes was sacked after too many draws but he had to play a lot of the top 8 teams at the starrt of the season
LOSING only to spurs and man utd
he beat arsenal twice and chelsea and drew against bolton liverpool and villa
he was sacked for drawing too many games but he had lost only only 2 games out of 17 with 8 draws 29pts
mancini lost 7 of out the 21 left drawing 5 32 pts
so mancini managed only 3 pts more with 4 games extra
if they had stuck to hughes and spent even more like they were doing he would have improved them
instead they are buying more and more forward players when their defence needs improving
and although shay qiven is a quality one v one keeper he is not the most commanding keeper in the game
they would have been better buying a RB and even a RM not trying to buy balotelli or another LB
i think theyve forgetton its a 25 man squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back