Manuel Pellegrini 4-4-2 Football Manager 2014 Tactic by Passion4FM

this tactic is not for Lower League Teams. Ive try it lost 10 on the spin with ebbsfleet.

btw, would you be able to provide some more detail on how you seem to lose the matches? what seems to not work for you? any specific defensive situations or particular problems?

worst tactic i have used.. was losing 7-0, 6-0 etc.. each week... Ipswich in Chmpionship

Some real testers, please :p

You cant expect with very low team to perform well with this tactic...test with top team, but not with overpower squads.

you might be right, i haven't tried it myself with really low tier teams. i might see myself if anything can be done with a team like ebbsfleet. it might also be that you don't have the correct players for it, but then again not easy to get good players in lower divs.

might be a good idea to just focus on really core attributes there. appreciate the feedback!

I have the right players with my home and away tactics won the league back to back the fa trophy back to back, finished 17th in league two because I didn't have a good wage bill because of the new ground but second year once the ground was done media said I would finish 23rd I won the league by 12 points. that's when I saw your tactic and thought I would give it a go!!

Some real testers, please :p

You cant expect with very low team to perform well with this tactic...test with top team, but not with overpower squads.

whats the point of making a tactic if it doesn't work for all teams? not everyone wants to be city utd psg real so on so on......... if you make a tactic test it with different teams at different levels then put the results up.......

worst tactic i have used.. was losing 7-0, 6-0 etc.. each week... Ipswich in Chmpionship

some more feedback with that would be very appreciated. as i said - i won the championship with blackpool first season and came in 6th the following season in the PL, so your ipswich should've done better. what players do you use? good morale? tacitcal familiarity?

whats the point of making a tactic if it doesn't work for all teams? not everyone wants to be city utd psg real so on so on......... if you make a tactic test it with different teams at different levels then put the results up.......

it is tested with blackpool too mate, exactly to see if it works for all kinds of teams ;)

this tactic is very similar to Arrigo Sacchi 442 tactic which is on this forum...as i see,only DM's moved to CM's changed role to BBW, wingers moved from MLR to AMRL role from winger to AP... very very similar tactic

this tactic is very similar to Arrigo Sacchi 442 tactic which is on this forum...as i see,only DM's moved to CM's changed role to BBW, wingers moved from MLR to AMRL role from winger to AP... very very similar tactic

not really. the team instructions are much different, the philosophy of the football played is much different

I agree with halidbeslic,the tactic is very similar to Arrigo Sacchi 442,except
a)formation
b)philosophy
c)player roles
d)player duties
e)team instructions
f)individual instructions

all the other things are completely the same
a)11 to 11
b)....and others

Not every tactic should be made to work for all teams. Why should they? Some tactics will be made to fit a certain skill set of players, some will be made to achieve a certain style or philosophy. What right do you have to tell someone it must work for all teams?

This is a great tactic for Man Utd. No new players, plug and play. 13-2-1 and 34-8.

I follow your tactics in Passion4fm and you have really interesting point of views. I tried Your cobra 361 it seems good in theory but i had a disaster for my Fiorentina save. (i made it even fully fluid). But i liked the idea of it.

But i want 2-3-2-2-1 formation like your Sidewinder formation except amc -i have 2 IFs... I really want to hear your ideas for it?

I follow your tactics in Passion4fm and you have really interesting point of views. I tried Your cobra 361 it seems good in theory but i had a disaster for my Fiorentina save. (i made it even fully fluid). But i liked the idea of it.

But i want 2-3-2-2-1 formation like your Sidewinder formation except amc -i have 2 IFs... I really want to hear your ideas for it?

weird it didn't work for Fiorentina. Cobra works well for all teams I use :p the sidewinder is the tactic of another admin, i suggest you comment on it there. Football Manager 2014 Counter Attacking Tactic Sidewinder 3-5-2 | Passion for Football Manager

Hi there . Im playing With Roma, and i have been using your tactic the from the beginning, and even through they got alot players who should fit the tactic very well, it have not work well for me at all.. Its leaking to many goals.
I will post some picture later, maybe im doing something wrong.. .