Manuel Pellegrini 4-4-2 Football Manager 2014 Tactic by Passion4FM

Hi there . Im playing With Roma, and i have been using your tactic the from the beginning, and even through they got alot players who should fit the tactic very well, it have not work well for me at all.. Its leaking to many goals.
I will post some picture later, maybe im doing something wrong.. .

yes, some SS of your lineup would be nice. Also, it might be your players have wrong PPMs. Is the tactic fluid? is the tactic creating chances? try putting def positioning for a couple of games

weird it didn't work for Fiorentina. Cobra works well for all teams I use :p the sidewinder is the tactic of another admin, i suggest you comment on it there. Football Manager 2014 Counter Attacking Tactic Sidewinder 3-5-2 | Passion for Football Manager

ıt seemed great for my Fiorentina side especially in friendlies. but then complete disaster, hard to score lack of defending flacks :( i sacked first time in fm even i played till 93-94 domarks cm... i rhink fm 2014 sucks.

i used modern warfare in fm 2013 its like dream comes true.
i want to play fm 2014 and i like your tactics. what is your idea for fm 2014?

hey hey hey look who's here! :D

currently playing in english level 8 league using your db. definitely going to give this a try. thanks mate!

ıt seemed great for my Fiorentina side especially in friendlies. but then complete disaster, hard to score lack of defending flacks :( i sacked first time in fm even i played till 93-94 domarks cm... i rhink fm 2014 sucks.

i used modern warfare in fm 2013 its like dream comes true.
i want to play fm 2014 and i like your tactics. what is your idea for fm 2014?

i think the ME isn't great this year, and i think some team instructions are poorly explained(like press more and stand off more), but otherwise i believe it's a good game.

try this tactic if cobra didn't work for you. maybe give me a line-up of your fiorentina side? try sidewinder as well from the site?

i am verry happy with this tactic even if i started trained in december! gratz mate

P.S do you have any other good tactic? i am looking for an epic defensive and an attacking tactics made by u or not

Hi mate
I test this tactic (3-6-1) with hertha. I don't find many players who can play in this tactic. Any ideas? Do you have a player filter?
Thank you

Hi mate
I test this tactic (3-6-1) with hertha. I don't find many players who can play in this tactic. Any ideas? Do you have a player filter?
Thank you

hi there. if you look at this - Football Manager 2014 Attacking Tactic Cobra 3-6-1 - A Great FM14 Tactic | Passion for Football Manager and go to comment section there, i post some SS of my Hertha save, because there was someone there already who asked me about it. i'd rather you post your questions about it there as well, as i want this thread to be about the 4-4-2 tactic only

i think u should post your Cobra tactic even here.

Great tactic. Don't agree with some people saying it doesn't work with lower league teams. I'm pushing for the Sky Bet 2 trophy with Gateshead. Will try and post pics at some point.

Great tactic. Don't agree with some people saying it doesn't work with lower league teams. I'm pushing for the Sky Bet 2 trophy with Gateshead. Will try and post pics at some point.

i'm very happy it's working for you! and yeah, same here i'm doing a concord rangers save and it worked even on that level. fair enough i didn't get promoted, but for a team predicted to be 20th to lose in the playoff final is a good result

This tactic deserves a try even only for the massive opening post :D

Will use it as my primary tactic in the 4th season with Gladbach. I've won both the league and the German cup last year, so expectations will be high. Hopefully it'll work :)

This tactic deserves a try even only for the massive opening post :D

Will use it as my primary tactic in the 4th season with Gladbach. I've won both the league and the German cup last year, so expectations will be high. Hopefully it'll work :)

let me know how you get on!

Interesting. 5 games played with this tactic, 4 defeats (including a shocking 0-1 against a lower league team that knocked my out of the German cup, being the defending champion...) and 1 lucky draw. I've tried 5-6 tactics so far with the last update, and this may probably be the worst.

Do not feel offended or give up though, pollackattack, there's always the risk of some negative feedback when sharing a tactic with other people. I'm sure you know it :)

Now I guess I'm up to try this apparently magnificent BINCIA-Volante tactic set.

Interesting. 5 games played with this tactic, 4 defeats (including a shocking 0-1 against a lower league team that knocked my out of the German cup, being the defending champion...) and 1 lucky draw. I've tried 5-6 tactics so far with the last update, and this may probably be the worst.

Do not feel offended or give up though, pollackattack, there's always the risk of some negative feedback when sharing a tactic with other people. I'm sure you know it :)

Now I guess I'm up to try this apparently magnificent BINCIA-Volante tactic set.

i'm not offended at all! don't worry:D i'm not giving up either as i know it works for most people, myself included. do you have a more specific feedback on where it went wrong? what team are you and what players do you have? maybe they don't suit the tactic ?