Manuel Pellegrini 4-4-2 Football Manager 2014 Tactic by Passion4FM

Here's an update for you:
League Table:
aaed8c4b5e24b7cfd7ffb94540a86848.png
We're sitting top just about but only lost 1 league game out of 14 which was the El Clasico vs Barca. Scoring lots of goals and defence is fairly solid.

League Stats:
e1d0cef796b99c132ea8859c3063fde6.png

Highlight of the season so far:
fb2f138f98ee2f93ca46332bab9aec5e.png

Smashed Athletico 4-0 in my first Madrid Derby

Biggest Disappointments so far:
adf828d3ab21eaabaeea8ae98b1ded96.png

Lost 4-1 to Barca

8ec3fea9d4d088c3994becf6a68768ac.png

Champions League Group Stage performance so far, if I win next game at home vs Schalke I should get 2nd at least as Schalke will be playing Ajax last game at home so should beat them!

Looks good in the league. I struggle against Barca as well, they use the winger runs which are bugged to be unstoppable unfortunately so the goals will come from there. Champions League results aren't very good. But the tactic will only get better and better after you get fully fluid and team cohesion goes up. I actually play ramos on right back myself, and i brought in Inigo Martinez for centre back. But it's your save so you do what you prefer ;)

Looks good in the league. I struggle against Barca as well, they use the winger runs which are bugged to be unstoppable unfortunately so the goals will come from there. Champions League results aren't very good. But the tactic will only get better and better after you get fully fluid and team cohesion goes up. I actually play ramos on right back myself, and i brought in Inigo Martinez for centre back. But it's your save so you do what you prefer ;)

Some good results there, as for the wingers if they are quality they are almost unstoppable like Barca, Benfica

new update is out. make sure to re-download to the newest version. fixed some defence issues

Was playing quite well now my team are struggling to but 2 passes together, leaking goals now, loads of defensive mistakes, can barley score, keep throwing away leads aswell!

Run of results:
ec50df45b4287f184a20770465411035.png

Last edited:

The refs ruined the Barca game as per usual in real life aswell!

Managed to clinch 1st spot in Champions league with 7-1 win away at BATE aswell.

I line up like this with a fully fit squad!
1c0dc68481507659e2af9735135a56f8.png

Next Result:
bd0ad648691ba1511fbf70909acb0a37.png
This tactic cant do nothing at the moment can you explain, I havent touched it!

I line up like this with a fully fit squad!
1c0dc68481507659e2af9735135a56f8.png

Isco isn't a BBM. use Khedira as BWM and Alonso/Illarra in BBM spot. Isco as the advanced playmaker. if your team is playing bad tell your players in a team meeting or individual talks.

Isco isn't a BBM. use Khedira as BWM and Alonso/Illarra in BBM spot. Isco as the advanced playmaker. if your team is playing bad tell your players in a team meeting or individual talks.
I said were not playing great and they all but 3/4 players reacted badly, I will tell players their playing bad individually then, got to overturn a 2-1 to get to the Copa Del Ray Quaters now!

I said were not playing great and they all but 3/4 players reacted badly, I will tell players their playing bad individually then, got to overturn a 2-1 to get to the Copa Del Ray Quaters now!

just don't use isco as BBM :p

Will training Defensive Positioning do any good or shall I stick with attacking movment?

you're welcome to try, i haven't experimented. and statswise vs Barcelona it still wasn't good :p 3 ccc against but the result is good. unfortunately they get their CCCs from the winger runs. they are so bugged it drives me crazy haha. nothing you can do to stop them

you're welcome to try, i haven't experimented. and statswise vs Barcelona it still wasn't good :p 3 ccc against but the result is good. unfortunately they get their CCCs from the winger runs. they are so bugged it drives me crazy haha. nothing you can do to stop them
Results are what matter not stats :p , Its working okay conceding whilst training defense but winning again!

2nd leg at camp nou:
d89ee74b07377271d9d82987603bc8fb.png
Through on Penos :)

1 game your tactic makes me happy and the next it ****** me off:
9c5cb492580332edd475ac423b1e6887.png

wow thats a weird one. personally i never lose like that to any team with this tactic when im real madrid. i usually win almost every game. your players must've decided it's a day off. what was your line-up?

and no i didn't try a counter version

wow thats a weird one. personally i never lose like that to any team with this tactic when im real madrid. i usually win almost every game. your players must've decided it's a day off. what was your line-up?

and no i didn't try a counter version
I changed to attacking movement training and its still working atm!