Are you 100% sure the "sell players at 200% value" trick still works?

Doesn't for me. I've got my own trick.

Offer the player out for 0% of the transfer fee. You'll get a few offers. Reject them all and then offer him out for face value or a bit more. You may not get offers straight away but there will definitely be more interest.

I've managed to sell Lovren, Lucas, Enrique and Mignolet using this technique at Liverpool. Lovren got me 18 mil over 12 months. Lucas was 10mil up front and 8mil over 12 months.

Hope that helps you mate.

Are you 100% sure the "sell players at 200% value" trick still works?

Not as well as before but yes, it does - sold EVER BANEGA (valued at 17.5m) for 31.5m earlier today, using it.

Also Adil Rami - valued 3.5m at 31 and I got 4m for him, again earlier today. An Llorente - valued at 9m (at 31) sold at 12mil.

So it works. Not as well as before and not always for double or near it money but its more realistic like this. Also dont expect to sell deadwood you never use that easily. You need to give people matches before selling them etc.

Offer the player out for 0% of the transfer fee. You'll get a few offers. Reject them all and then offer him out for face value or a bit more. You may not get offers straight away but there will definitely be more interest.

I've managed to sell Lovren, Lucas, Enrique and Mignolet using this technique at Liverpool. Lovren got me 18 mil over 12 months. Lucas was 10mil up front and 8mil over 12 months.

Im aware of this trick too. But using Raikan's method and being patient and realistic about using players before selling them etc I mostly receive lump sums instead of instalments.

You have to do the negotiations righ also - offer players out at 200% then start lowering as per Raikan then you receive an offer you must be careful - eg:

Llorente - valued at 9.5 so first offer out is 19m. Then start wiping out 500k per day. At offer out 14 mil you get offer by Valencia for 7m plus instalments and additions. Reject the add ons and lower counter offer at 13m. They will offer a bit more and come back with add ons. Now reject add ons and exclude from negotiations and counter offer at 13.25m (or 12.75). They will raise it to about 10. Then raise it to 12 and they agree. Its not exactly that and cant really be explained but its a matter of being patient and haggling realistically.

Manumad, i've always thought that, if i go just mental and physical, the technical attributes would not be so important. I mean, using Thomas Muller as an example, getting all players like him (in terms of more mental and physical than technique, not his stats), would make an invincible team. what to you think?

Like I said all attributes make up a player - so middling physicals but great mentals and technicals make the player better. Whereas good physicals but crappy mentals make him worse. It also depends on position: you want DFs to be strong and combative for example while at the same time be able to score (ie composure and/or finishing).

Not as well as before but yes, it does - sold EVER BANEGA (valued at 17.5m) for 31.5m earlier today, using it.

Also Adil Rami - valued 3.5m at 31 and I got 4m for him, again earlier today. An Llorente - valued at 9m (at 31) sold at 12mil.

So it works. Not as well as before and not always for double or near it money but its more realistic like this. Also dont expect to sell deadwood you never use that easily. You need to give people matches before selling them etc.
Alright. Will give it a try :)

Are you in need of a relatively cheap (costing around 6m at the start incl instalments) cb who is not Balanta/Mammana or any of the tiresome usual suspects?

Then seek an old FM favourite: ENZO ROCO. Still with awesome stats but now plying his trade in Spain. Only 24 yo and v v recommended.

Get some staff recommendeds up mate, I hate trawling through the game for staff haha

Get some staff recommendeds up mate, I hate trawling through the game for staff haha

Ask and ye shall receive:

Pintus - Fitness

Flavio Tanajura Defence

Riva Carli Fitness Coach

G Vio Shooting Coach

S Zanetti Attack Coach

S Montanaro Tactics Coach

Pedro Jaro GK Coach

Sidnei Lobo Scout

A Nalati GK Handling

Y Vardanyan Fitness Coach

V Chanov GK Coach

Carlos Germano GK Coach

Pedro Sallaberry Attack

Joelton Urtiga Fitness

Joelson Correia - Tactics

Salvino Damiao - GK

Last edited:

Im aware of this trick too. But using Raikan's method and being patient and realistic about using players before selling them etc I mostly receive lump sums instead of instalments.

You have to do the negotiations righ also - offer players out at 200% then start lowering as per Raikan then you receive an offer you must be careful - eg:

Llorente - valued at 9.5 so first offer out is 19m. Then start wiping out 500k per day. At offer out 14 mil you get offer by Valencia for 7m plus instalments and additions. Reject the add ons and lower counter offer at 13m. They will offer a bit more and come back with add ons. Now reject add ons and exclude from negotiations and counter offer at 13.25m (or 12.75). They will raise it to about 10. Then raise it to 12 and they agree. Its not exactly that and cant really be explained but its a matter of being patient and haggling realistically.

The question is, do you transfer list them as well, or only offer them out? How many games did they play the season before you sold them? What are their contract lengths? How well did they perform when they played? Do they want to leave and initiated the transfer listing themselves, or did they become upset when you tried to sell them?

Yup, I like details.

Is it me or is this the easiest fm since 12?

The question is, do you transfer list them as well, or only offer them out? How many games did they play the season before you sold them? What are their contract lengths? How well did they perform when they played? Do they want to leave and initiated the transfer listing themselves, or did they become upset when you tried to sell them?

Yup, I like details.

1. When you offer them out first time they get transferlisted also. They remain transfer listed.
2. As for matches, it depends. Id say around 15 incl as subs.
3. I rarely if ever sell players when they initiate transfers. I tend to force them to stay

1. When you offer them out first time they get transferlisted also. They remain transfer listed.
2. As for matches, it depends. Id say around 15 incl as subs.
3. I rarely if ever sell players when they initiate transfers. I tend to force them to stay

That 1st point depends on your settings though. Do you have the 'transfer list and change status to not needed' ticked?

That 1st point depends on your settings though. Do you have the 'transfer list and change status to not needed' ticked?

Yes. Never thought to not have it actually in 4 years now ...

Player recommendation ahoy!:

Sassa - AM allover/ST off Cruzeiro. 22 yo (i think) who will develop and score loads.

Which sell for 200% trick is that then?