tomfmlfc

Reaction score
Marcelo Bielsa : 3-3-1-3

View attachment 413062View attachment 413171 View attachment 413170

Bielsa's 3-3-1-3 is an inherently attacking formation that aims to take the game to his opponents, press and defend high up the pitch, and stretch the play as wide as possible when in possession. His back three and the defensive midfielder are essentially the four defensive-minded players, whilst the two wing-backs surge forward whenever possible, trying to create overloads against opposition full-backs, and also venturing into more central attacking positions to provide a goal threat.

The forward trio stretch the opposition defence and the wingers start from very wide positions to open up gaps that are exploited by the defensive forward and the advanced playmaker.

Training

Match training - Defensive positioning always.

General training - Tactics/very high - during pre-season swap it every week with team cohesion

Opposition instructions

Strikers - Tight mark always

The results

View attachment 413164View attachment 413163View attachment 413162View attachment 412738View attachment 412737

Download here

Last edited:
Do you have a screenshot of the tactic mate? Yes i know i am lazy!

Fantastic mate! 12 clear cut chances , most I've ever seen! , Did you do pre-season with the tactic? keep me updated.

No, CCC in french is "occasions nettes" and it's 3 on this game :). But it was a lot more, I don't know how the ME count them....
No pre-season, just plug and play, middle of January, respecting your instructions from the OP. That's why I think it's a good one !

No, CCC in french is "occasions nettes" and it's 3 on this game :). But it was a lot more, I don't know how the ME count them....
No pre-season, just plug and play, middle of January, respecting your instructions from the OP. That's why I think it's a good one !

Oh I best take up french lessons ;) still very impressive.

2nd game 1-1 at Roma.
A penalty for Roma at 90+3.....

Seems like in this patch 14.3, there are a lot of penaltys

2nd game 1-1 at Roma.
A penalty for Roma at 90+3.....

Seems like in this patch 14.3, there are a lot of penaltys

Yeah I lost 3-2 away to Arsenal with Everton , Arsenal had 3 penalty's...

It's shame if SI corrected the corners bug, but if a new one is worst.......

Wow Tom, im Real Madrid and Ive played 8 league and 2 champions league games and have won all, only conceded 2 and scored 40! have had at least 3 ccc per game and had 6 in 3 of the games and over 55% possession every game.
average of 25 shots a game with over half on target.

And if your thinking "he has Ronaldo" i beat Bilbao 6-0 without Ronaldo,Benzema,Bale,Alonso,Ramos or Modric.

I also plugged and played vs Man Utd at Old Trafford with my spurs team first season first game and won 2-0.

Thanks alot tom!
I also want to add that in both draws and in all games with less than 3 goals i used "b" players like jese,morata,casemiro,nacho, illarramendi all togehter and left out ronaldo,benzema,bale,alonso and ramos.

i noticed you use defensive wingers and defensive forward. is it worth training players for this specific position or ask for the assistant training advice?