i noticed you use defensive wingers and defensive forward. is it worth training players for this specific position or ask for the assistant training advice?
Yes it will be worthwhile training them in their positions , let me know how you get on.

@tomfmlfc I'm testing this with Porto right now will keep you posted on results. Looking good though! Alex Sandro and Danilo thank you!!!!

I'm half way through the season and wanted to post my incredible results (IMO) to date! BTW no transfers!!

View attachment 412248 View attachment 412247

In fact, I have played 25 games in all competitions and have 20 Clean Sheets and only 6 goals allowed!

IMO, the most impiortant man on the field is the Central Midfielder. He is the engine. I am getting out of Defour what Paulo Fonseca can't in real life. He's all over the place for me vertically and horizontally.

I was awarded Man City in the CL First Knockout Round so I'll keep you posted.

View attachment 517644

Hard fought 2-legs....Tied 1-1 @ManC then at @Home was holding onto a 1-0 lead when in the 76min a horrific non-offisdes call tied it for ManC but then in the 2nd ET Jackson Martinez delivered the blow that would send ManC out of the CL. Justice served!

Testing with Ajax, shocking pre season but that is because of the tactics not being fluid. Going into the first league game the tactics were competent, won the game 3-1. Looking forward to seeing how they get on when they are actually fluid

Ok so here it is…. Ajax have a decent squad for this tactic.

vs Vitesse won 3-1
vs Twente won 1-0
vs PSV won 3-0
vs GA Eagles won 2-1

Tactics fluid

vs NEC lost 2-0
vs Zwolle drew 1-1
vs Athletico won 2-1
vs Roda won 3-0
vs ON Groningen won 5-0
vs Celtic won 3-2
vs Feyenoord won 3-0
vs Herenveen 0-0
vs Chelsea lost 3-1 and we got absolutely battered.

Good tactic but one for the better teams I feel.

Ok so here it is…. Ajax have a decent squad for this tactic.

vs Vitesse won 3-1
vs Twente won 1-0
vs PSV won 3-0
vs GA Eagles won 2-1

Tactics fluid

vs NEC lost 2-0
vs Zwolle drew 1-1
vs Athletico won 2-1
vs Roda won 3-0
vs ON Groningen won 5-0
vs Celtic won 3-2
vs Feyenoord won 3-0
vs Herenveen 0-0
vs Chelsea lost 3-1 and we got absolutely battered.

Good tactic but one for the better teams I feel.

I agree , I feel like this tactic http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...57507-5-4-1-crafted-perfection-me-14-3-a.html is a lot more solid.