Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is it me but mario keeps shoting from range and missing how can i stop him doing this HELP

Banned
Reaction score
Set his long shots slider to never in his personal instructions

Reaction score
But he does not start he comes on as a sub so wht do i do then

Reaction score
You can still do it, Pause the game when you bring him on, Click on his instructions, you can change it, You could also interact with him and ask him to stop shooting from range and see what he says ;)

Like a glove!
Reaction score
You could also interact with him and ask him to stop shooting from range and see what he says ;)
I wouldn't.. he gets wound up if you don't play him so talking to him isn't a good thing XD

Banned
Reaction score
But he does not start he comes on as a sub so wht do i do then
You can change his long shot options whenever you like (during a mtch if he's a sub) by going into the tactics menu and putting his "shot from distance" slider to zero.

Mario is immense on FM11 although i think SI have over done it a bit in terms of his bad attitude. Sure he comes accross as a bit of an **** in RL but in the game he is at your door every 3 months whinging like a ***** about something. Usualy he doesn't get on with one of his team mates.

Staff member
Reaction score
long shots to ''zero'' and creative freedom low...

Reaction score
set his PI's to exactly what you want him to do, its simple! long shots - never, run with ball - often, forward runs - often etc etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.