Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoblackcat

Reaction score
Is it me but mario keeps shoting from range and missing how can i stop him doing this HELP

Set his long shots slider to never in his personal instructions

But he does not start he comes on as a sub so wht do i do then

You can still do it, Pause the game when you bring him on, Click on his instructions, you can change it, You could also interact with him and ask him to stop shooting from range and see what he says ;)

You could also interact with him and ask him to stop shooting from range and see what he says ;)

I wouldn't.. he gets wound up if you don't play him so talking to him isn't a good thing XD

But he does not start he comes on as a sub so wht do i do then

You can change his long shot options whenever you like (during a mtch if he's a sub) by going into the tactics menu and putting his "shot from distance" slider to zero.

Mario is immense on FM11 although i think SI have over done it a bit in terms of his bad attitude. Sure he comes accross as a bit of an **** in RL but in the game he is at your door every 3 months whinging like a ***** about something. Usualy he doesn't get on with one of his team mates.

long shots to ''zero'' and creative freedom low...

set his PI's to exactly what you want him to do, its simple! long shots - never, run with ball - often, forward runs - often etc etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.