Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Nowhere

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Sky Sports news have just broke the story that Welshman Mark Hughes has just quit Fulham paving the way for him to take the mangers job at Aston Villa.

Hughes has been linked with the vacant manager's job at Aston Villa, although Villa have denied making any contact with the Welshman.

The 47-year-old also denied that he had been approached by another club before choosing to quit.

"As a young, ambitious manager I wish to move on to further my experiences," he said.

More to come: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6963772,00.html

For abit of fun i thought i would add a poll even though he will more than likely go to Villa i do like a good old poll.

Off topic but my English Football quiz is back up and running so if you want to take part round 1 can be found here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/forum-games/60178-jackos-just-fun-english-football-quiz.html

Last edited:
Fulham must be pissedddddd.

**** Poor start to the season then finally turns it around and then leaves. Awkwardd.

So Carlo to fulham, come on, lets link Carlo with every job in england, until he gets one. :)

Well I don't have SSN, so I didn't know. Maybe a few more words in the OP would be better, saying it broke on SSN

So Carlo to fulham, come on, lets link Carlo with every job in england, until he gets one. :)

Haha yer why not?? He must still live near the area so it would be a perfect job.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Well I don't have SSN, so I didn't know. Maybe a few more words in the OP would be better, saying it broke on SSN

Better lol ;)

Mark Hughes is the villa boss in all but name

Hughes to Chelsea, Ancelotti to Fulham and the next match we beat Chelsea 4-0. I'd love that.

Nom nom nom. Young and talented manager, did well with Fulham and Blackburn.

I'm looking forward to a summer of no transfer activity, squad failing to adapt to the new manager's style, losing to a Maltese club in the UEL first qualification round, MAF selling and consecutive relegations to the BSP.

We need to make an appointment quickly. Ancelotti would be great.

Back