Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Nowhere

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
This is what happens when Kia Joorabchian is your agent. He was on a two year deal like Fonzie said but had some silly get out clause which he insisted when signing for us. To be fair to him, he did a good job for us, just sad he didn't see his contract out.

Realistically, we will go for Martin Jol, Martin O'Neill or Steve McClaren. However our CEO at the moment is no mug so hopefully he goes for Jol. I'd love to get Benitez or Ancelotti but they are probably above us. At least Allardyce has a job so there is no threat of him being appointed. Pretty lame losing two very good managers in two summers though. Better make the appointment soon because our season starts early.

On the contrary though, I think Hughes will go to Chelsea, him and his backroom staff are all ex Chelsea.

Last edited:
This is what happens when Kia Joorabchian is your agent. He was on a two year deal like Fonzie said but had some silly get out clause which he insisted when signing for us. To be fair to him, he did a good job for us, just sad he didn't see his contract out.

Realistically, we will go for Martin Jol, Martin O'Neill or Steve McClaren. However our CEO at the moment is no mug so hopefully he goes for Jol. I'd love to get Benitez or Ancelotti but they are probably above us. At least Allardyce has a job so there is no threat of him being appointed. Pretty lame losing two very good managers in two summers though. Better make the appointment soon because our season starts early.

Was reading that article last night. Kia is a cancer on football, one of the most disruptive agents out there

Kia Joorabchian is Hughes agent? Never thought that..

Lee Clark will become the new Fulham manager, worth a couple of quid! If not Martin Jol!

By Rafa
"I want to stay in England. I will not name clubs, but it is clear there are not many to choose from," the Spaniard said.

"Something can emerge and, if not, I will be patient. The important thing is to choose well. The Premier League and I have a good understanding and respect.

"I've turned down offers from clubs from outside, but now my priority is the Premier League."

Who knows, he might be managing Villa or Fulham!

Kia was on SSN earlier spouting **** about we couldn't offer Hughes assurances to take the club to the next level. If Hughes wanted us to spend out of our means, he can gtfo. Was a good manager but never really warmed to him as a person.

Kia was on SSN earlier spouting **** about we couldn't offer Hughes assurances to take the club to the next level. If Hughes wanted us to spend out of our means, he can gtfo. Was a good manager but never really warmed to him as a person.

that sounds exactly likes Kia's way, sounds similar to noises he made at both manchester clubs. *****

I think they will get Martin Jol, he would be a good choice for them. I have a feeling that Hughes will go to Cardiff or replace 'Arry at Tottenham or get another vacant Premier League job. Good manager, but I think he isn't 'too good' for Fulham. Who's Kia Joorabchian, by the way?

Gotta love Al Fayed

"Fulham's anger at what they perceive to have been a betrayal by Hughes has been best reflected by Fayed. He sent a message to each one of his first-team players to stress that the success of this past season had been a team effort, with the subtext being that Hughes's loss was of no concern."

lol.

Gotta love Al Fayed

"Fulham's anger at what they perceive to have been a betrayal by Hughes has been best reflected by Fayed. He sent a message to each one of his first-team players to stress that the success of this past season had been a team effort, with the subtext being that Hughes's loss was of no concern."

lol.

hmph. From the guy who put a Whacko Jacko statue up. Probably be more upset if he lost that.

That'd be ****** brilliant. Greening wasn't too wrong in saying we are only two or three seasons away from CL football. The only question is, will Hughton want to be Jol's assman.

That'd be ****** brilliant. Greening wasn't too wrong in saying we are only two or three seasons away from CL football. The only question is, will Hughton want to be Jol's assman.

woah wouldnt go that far, you are quite a way off CL Footy

I know that, I'm fairly sure we will never qualify for the CL. But Hughes said that we're lacking ambition, so there's some ambition for him.

I know that, I'm fairly sure we will never qualify for the CL. But Hughes said that we're lacking ambition, so there's some ambition for him.

not sure what exactly he expects from the club, he was the one who didnt want to take the europa league seriously

Back