Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Nowhere

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Good to see Hughes at a big club again. Was treated shabbily at Man City. Good luck to him and Villa if he does go there-which is pretty obvious he will be

That is true. I expect to see Mourinho at Villa Park by tomorrow.

And Big Sam to quickly take the opportunity at the big club he's been crying for. Or you can take Carlo. :)

Good to see Hughes at a big club again. Was treated shabbily at Man City. Good luck to him and Villa if he does go there-which is pretty obvious he will be

You're just relieved Moyes didn't join us. :p

And Big Sam to quickly take the opportunity at the big club he's been crying for. Or you can take Carlo. :)

Haha.

Surprised by this but I don't blame him, the Villa job is much more appealing than the Fulham one (assuming he's taking the job). Will be interesting to see who replaces him at Craven Cottage.

Surprised by this but I don't blame him, the Villa job is much more appealing than the Fulham one (assuming he's taking the job). Will be interesting to see who replaces him at Craven Cottage.

I have a very sneaky supiscious we could see Neal Warnock at the cottage!!!!

He'll apply for both jobs. He'll get offered a contract with Aston Villa which he'll delay to see if Chelsea get back to him which they do with a "No thanks" letter by which time the Villa job has gone to someone only leaving Plymouth interested in Mr Hughes.

Seriously though, Aston Villa it is for me.

You're just relieved Moyes didn't join us. :p

Haha.

Have no idea what you mean *ahem*. To be honest, he did commit himself few weeks/couple months back anyway.
However, I'm sure Sparky will do a fine job at the Villa. Got some very talented players to work with, and I'm sure the best will be got out of them.

Oi, don't diss Plymouth Stubbsie, or I will get your misses on to you.. oh wait!

Ba boom!

Anyway, can't say I am surprised, Villa is a step up from Fulham, natural progression. :)

He was on one year contract which expired. Can't blame him for that.

All the best Sparky, now hope he takes up Villa job. He was superb for Blackburn, so maybe he can do same with Villa..

For clarity Hughes was on a two year deal with a break at 1st June 2011 and is contractually bound to the club until 30th June 2011, consequently he cannot receive any offers from prospective employers until that date.

Also his agent said that Fulham's ambitions didn't match his. **** off and let Ancelotti come.

Some great managers are vacant at the moment. Plenty of people to choose from for Fulham and Villa.

Back