Market Drayton Town FC Challenege

I found it rather easy too. Back to back promotions and sitting top in my third season after 15 games. Loving it though! A good cup run boosts your finances massively, try and prioritise that if you can,nice story keep it up!

I found it rather easy too. Back to back promotions and sitting top in my third season after 15 games. Loving it though! A good cup run boosts your finances massively, try and prioritise that if you can,nice story keep it up!
My whole first team has near enough left, only my youth players which is what i wanted tbh! Yeah i am trying to prioritize that, what tactics are you operating?

I'll follow and are you a player in the game?
Thanks, no i play for Market Drayton Tigers Seniors, it is basically like the reserve team. The main Drayton team only have a seniors team, and with us being seniors we play on saturdays in the seniors regional league.

Thanks, no i play for Market Drayton Tigers Seniors, it is basically like the reserve team. The main Drayton team only have a seniors team, and with us being seniors we play on saturdays in the seniors regional league.
OK. Does Market Drayton have a reserve team in the game?

I haven't had a reserve team in 3 years, only first team and youth team with Wembley

Yeah they do, just greyed out players, in which i sign all of them.

Is there a way you can remove the reserve team?
It sucks you aren't in the game, you could go on the relative data issues thread at SI and give them the details of all the reserve players.

It sucks you aren't in the game, you could go on the relative data issues thread at SI and give them the details of all the reserve players.
The thing is we arent actually known as the reserve team because they axed theres of around 2-3 years ago, however we do use the main changing rooms and training facilities.

Half way through the season!

As the league table shows there isnt a chance of getting promoted this season with a miraculous run of results. With only one teaming getting promoted we may have to start to look to another season in the division and see where we need to improve on.

LeagueTable_zpsf7b49c98.jpg

We have really struggled to find a good run form this season, despite being favorites to get relegated i feel that we can be higher up the league with just a little more quality in places. Really need to hope for a good youth intake so we can proceed moving up the table. We also need to create a good partnership with our strikers as they are really struggling to put the ball in the net.

Results_zps518325d2.jpg

However, we did get a very good yet weird result against 2nd place Mickleover Sports, we were drawing 1-1 and then we had our LWB sent off in the 63rd minute, only moved a player to drop back into the position and played the same formation, somehow the boys turned the heat on and powerhoused the rest of the game scoring 3 goals to win 4-1.

4-1vsMickleover_zpsb6a8bfe7.jpg

Doing really well. Were the players with higher star ratings ex greyed out players.

The single promotion leagues are annoying as ****. Keep plugging away and you'll get there.

My whole first team has near enough left, only my youth players which is what i wanted tbh! Yeah i am trying to prioritize that, what tactics are you operating?

Ive been using the standard 4-4-2, and then in difficult games away from home switching to a 4-4-1-1 :)

Youth Intake

Here is my first youth intake, to say i am quite pleased with it considering the facilities we have, i have signed all but one players, most have gone into youth team and a few have come into the first squad, mainly on the bench. Some of them will have to step up to the plate next season as i can see a few players leaving me!

Youthintake_zps355372c6.jpg

One big disappointment already is that my main CB and best player Marc Stallard has left and joined AFC Liverpool. There has been no surprise to this as he has the best overall rating in the league, and also bagging 7 goals, 2 assists as a CB, was our 2nd top goalscorer.

MarcStallard_zps740f997b.jpg

Unlucky with Stallard, but it was bound to happen. Hopefully you can stay up without him.

End Of Season

Personally i feel that it was a disappointing finish for us, however, the board of very satisfied with the placement of our finish. We finished 11th which is mid-table and i am really hoping to be in and around the top next season with a new tactic deployed and with the youth intake.

LeagueTable_zps97c725f4.jpg

I can see why the board were very happy with the placement of 11th, it is the highest they have ever finished in the football league, we were also favorites to get relegated which isnt too bad then i suppose.

Recordhigh_zps52f1f767.jpg

Here is just a few stats to of the league, despite finishing 11th, we had the player with the joint most assists in the game, hopefully we can keep hold of him to help boost our chances of promotion. Another statistic is Marc Stallards average rating, which is sublime with him being a CB, unfortunately we have lost him, no surprise as he was insane for us!

Ratings_zps03dddfe7.jpg

I have decided to accept the contract offer from the club, hopefully get that promotion that would be massive for the club and the town itself!

Contract_zps3821e1d2.jpg

Brilliant season, what's your most recent intake like and how were you in the cups?

Back