Market Drayton Town FC Challenege

Brilliant season, what's your most recent intake like and how were you in the cups?
Played in one cup and got knocked out first round, was very disappointed! And only had one intake, just started 2nd season, my game runs quite slow sorry :(

Played in one cup and got knocked out first round, was very disappointed! And only had one intake, just started 2nd season, my game runs quite slow sorry :(
That's probably due to the size of your database, when you get promoted you can cut down on it.

Ok, how do i do that?[/QUOTE]
When you're promoted, on the add/remove leagues function from the FM bar, remove your old division.

Sorry not updated been away for the past few days, and will be away until saturday night, hopefully update after that.

Season 2

Yet again the bookmakers have us one of the favorites to be relegated, however with more strength in depth due to the youth intake i feel we can upset the odds and finish higher up than last season.
Expectations.jpg

Friendlies

As you can see we didnt have a good pre-season, however i arranged the friendlies myself against teams in league 1 and the championship, i have done this to boost the funds of the club, due to the friendlies being played at home we made more money than we did the whole of the last season. Despite loosing all of the hard games we still managed to put goals past them which is a positive sign. We did have some other friendlies with teams in and around us and we played very well against them and deserved to win them all i feel.

Friendlies.jpg

Tactics

I have decided to make a new tactic for the upcoming season as i feel it was needed, i have gone for a more defensive approach than the last by using full backs instead of wing backs, the formation is a 4-4-1-1, play attacking football but keeping very rigid.
Tactics.jpg

Scot Taylor

Scot Taylor is a player we received from our youth intake, he has very good stats i feel for a 16 year old, and i cant wait to settle him in to the squad and hopefully he will nail down a starting position with some positive performances for us.
ScotTaylor.jpg

Mick Thompson

Mick Thompson is another player received from the youth intake and is a very good prospect being our strongest striker i believe, he has some decent stats for a 17 year old in this league, and hopefully he can get us some goals this season.
MickThompson.jpg

Keith Ruff

Keith Ruff is also from the youth intake and is probably in joint rating as Mick Thompson, Keith also has very good stats and it is going to be hard to choose who to play from the start.
KeithRuff.jpg

Samir Muca

Samir Muca is another youth intake player, god knows how he is fully english with a name like that. He is a very promising attacking midfielder and i am looking forward to see some quality performances from him this season.
KeithRuff.jpg

Back