Matti-M

Reaction score
on the demo it says he is ineligible to play until 1.6.2011

does anybody know the reason for his ban?

I know that he was young player from Hajduk and he should sign for Inter.. probably those 2 clubs not agreed and now he's a free player but I don't know why he is ineligible to play oO)

im not sure, I can't find anything on it anywhere :/

just saw him without a club so i went to sign him and then i noticed it, does nobody know why?

he wanted to go to Inter and he rejected contract from Hajduk so they gave him a ban,Inter could not register him because EU players rule and now he is free player.Swiss club Lugano tried to register him but I don't know what happened

I thought Inter loaned him to Lugano? Thats what I remember anyway. I'l try to uncover some information on this.

yes He is in Lugano. Hajduk suspend him because he didnt sign professional contract (and now he cant play for any croatian club, and that is the reason why he is banned in fm probably) (05.09.2010 news) with new patch he will play in Lugano, I think)He didnt move to Inter because in Italy they can buy just 1 non-eu player. So Inter make agreement with Lugano..and they will buy him for 1 or 2 years I think..

Last edited:
I have a feeling that now his talent will seriously drop. :S

Question, can he play for youth squad teams, so his match practice won't be terrible when his ban ends?

Does anyone have a screenshot of this players stats im FM11. Present or future game.

View attachment 117435

He is only on my youth team at this date because I removed his global ban. Without editing, his ban prevents him from signing a contract immediately.

i know its not at all relevant to the post but what picture pack are you using? reason being im having tech probs with mines:(

thnx

If you wan't him get him soon. In my game he stayed free transfer for about 2 years and then retired at the age of 19 !!!!!!

I'm using "FM 11 Mega Facepack v3.0 +3.1." Google that phrase and you should find appropriate torrents.

facepack

Did you get the faceback for free and if so where?

View attachment 117435

He is only on my youth team at this date because I removed his global ban. Without editing, his ban prevents him from signing a contract immediately.

Yeah, but the ban is great for smaller clubs because he will literally come anywhere (down to tier 7 if you can come up with his wage request).

On a different note: has anyone actually signed him and played him yet?
And if so, what's a good role for him?
I mean, he seems solid enough for his age, but his pace is certainly nothing to write home about and he's a bit weak and bad at heading to play as a target man, so any ideas?

@ the face-pack guys:
here you go

Last edited: