Marquinhos (brazilian striker)

l33tshane

Reaction score
just signed this wonderkid from some brazilian team for my celtic side. my scouts couldnt say enough good things about him, looks like he's going to be a legend. anyone know what he turns out like later in the game?

he's actually turning out to be AMAZING in my game, gonna keep extending his contract even though its celtic i reckon this guys the next top brazilian in the game!

probably 18/19 when game starts, i remember him playing for a team with a green banner, can't remember which, defo in brazilian league though.

how much did you pay and would he come to wolves in 2nd season in prem, atm im 3rd in premier league but its more likely il finish europa league or mid table

he is mega good whn he is around 20 - 23 whn u 1st gt him if you get your best striker to tutor him he will develop faster and belive me he turns out ace

yes very good player there are a few others like him aswell willians,oscar and zezinho al become top quality brazilian attacking mids/forwards there are others that you can get cheap outside of brazil that i think would join wolves poobington like john fleck at rangers turns into a world class player you can probably get him for under £2m just get your scouts working i think there is a page on this site somewhere with all wonderkids listed another 1 off the top of my head is an argentinian called franco zucullini very pacey defensive midfielder who can play centre mid and right mid and if you get him early you wont pay any more than £1m and federico laurito i just signed him in my everton game for £1m and he is now my best striker better than yakubu.http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/../member.php?u=29764

fleck becomes amazing he is so good for me in my rangers team

Marquinhos is probably the best young player to sign in the game. I mean he can make and average hard working team and put them into the Champions League. It's not only his goals but his assists and dribbiling skills gives you class outlet and in just a season or so clubs like Man Utd and Real Madrid will want to pay double his value to buy him, not that i'd advise to accept. He's class, my best signing by a long way, 7.5m in my second season for Newcastle, he's taken us to the Champions League.

where does he play best? this is my team would he fit in?
Gk: Hennessey
Rb: Stearman
Cb:Balde
Cb:Henrique
Lb:Rat
Cm:Carioca
Cm:Celso Borges/ Regen
Amr:Regen(Amazing!)
Aml: Ochirosi
St: Seleznyov
St: Ebanks-Blake

Subs:
Jarvis
Tordoya
Vokes( turned out good on my game 15 on heading and finishing still only 19)
Zuculini
Elokobi
Makelele
Mascio

how old is he and what team

palmerias

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

where does he play best? this is my team would he fit in?
Gk: Hennessey
Rb: Stearman
Cb:Balde
Cb:Henrique
Lb:Rat
Cm:Carioca
Cm:Celso Borges/ Regen
Amr:Regen(Amazing!)
Aml: Ochirosi
St: Seleznyov
St: Ebanks-Blake

Subs:
Jarvis
Tordoya
Vokes( turned out good on my game 15 on heading and finishing still only 19)
Zuculini
Elokobi
Makelele
Mascio

play him up front. he is class.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Palmeiras possibly??

yes

just signed him for my hibs team!! 3rd season for £3.3million!! delighted

palmerias

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

play him up front. he is class.

Okay but who shall i sacrifice instead?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

who shall i i sacrifice to play marquinhos