Martin Ødegaard 2017 age 18.. BEAST

also another porto player I haven't seen anyone else mention

Second one is a regen, so there is no way anyone could have mentioned it.
Odegaard seems like a must buy for anyone this year.

Second one is a regen, so there is no way anyone could have mentioned it.
Odegaard seems like a must buy for anyone this year.

in his history it says he's been here since 2014/15 though? Oh wait I must have got him in first youth intake.. Haha answered my own question ... But yeah odeegard is a must buy

Interesting that he doesn't seem to exist in my game - I'd been looking for him already after seeing real life rumours. Using all leagues playable with a large database.

If you aren't playing the latest version then he wouldn't be in it - FM only get permission to include him in the game about a month ago (his dad had to give them permission to include him)

And its not just playing on the newest patch, but started a new game on it. He was released as DLC about two weeks ago and added into the data in the most recent patch, but that is data so it only works if you start a new game.

How are you playing and training him if you dont mind me asking? I have him aswell at Leeds but he has developed slightly better in your save. Maybe you had him tutored? Didnt have that option at leeds

How are you playing and training him if you dont mind me asking? I have him aswell at Leeds but he has developed slightly better in your save. Maybe you had him tutored? Didnt have that option at leeds

He hasn't been tutored once, I like to keep my players with high determination and none of my players in his position had higher/equal determination :mad:

Training wise I kept his intensity at heavy always and swap between Roaming playmaker and advanced playmaker.. Roaming for 3/4 the season and advanced for the other 1/4, covers all the useful technical, mental and phsyical stats that way!

Figured it must be a data update - I'm not starting a new save just for that :)

Where are you playing him? I have him on a save and plan on using him as my AMR AP in a tika-taka style tactic.

What is his PA? Is it a fixed number or a minus?

What is his PA? Is it a fixed number or a minus?

PA is -9, so ranges between 150-180 each time you start a new game.

Last edited:
Where are you playing him? I have him on a save and plan on using him as my AMR AP in a tika-taka style tactic.

In my tactic Im playing 4-3-3.. so playing him CM as Central Midfielder - Attack with close down more and shoot less often.. plays amazing there and should be better when his CM is natural there... but yeah hes rated 4 & half stars already at 18.. granted its the Portuguese league but still

Odegaard scored on his debut for me for LFC against West Ham and has been absolutely amazing at the age of 16, also became the youngest scorer in the prem in the process of scoring that debut goal