Martin Ødegaard added to DB! (Download link here)

For anyone having trouble
1. if you have subscribed - unsubscribe
2. load up fm 15
3. click on downloads at bottom
4. click on steam workshop
5. search for odegaard download
6. this is when you subscribe, it will load for a while
7. start new game
8. click custon db and edit

Last edited:
2. load up fm 15
7. start new game

follow that it worked for me

2. load up fm 15
7. start new game

done that several times and nothing has changed, nothing i subscribe to will download

nope, still the same, tried a tactic from workshop as well and that wont download, seems many ppl saying it wont download

just my luck im 1 of them affected, never used workshop before and i certainly dont rate steam support 1 bit

Anyone tell me how to upload with a spoiler and i'll post a few pics of the experiment I'm running with him now

Anyone tell me how to upload with a spoiler and i'll post a few pics of the experiment I'm running with him now

(SPOILER)text(/SPOILER)
() = []

It's not really much of a spoiler though to upload screenshots of him, he's just a regular player like everyone else.

done that several times and nothing has changed, nothing i subscribe to will download

nope, still the same, tried a tactic from workshop as well and that wont download, seems many ppl saying it wont download

just my luck im 1 of them affected, never used workshop before and i certainly dont rate steam support 1 bit

Took me a while to get it downloaded. In FM at start screen go to downloads and unsubscribe from it. Quit game and do the same through steam. Then go back to game and subscribe to the download through there and then go to start new game and it should appear. There is a big issue from what I can see at the moment between subscribing through steam and subscribing whilst in game. Everything appears to have to be done through game and sometimes this includes restarting the game after subscribing. Failing that, verify the game cache (I do this after every subscription, patch, update etc)

Took me a while to get it downloaded. In FM at start screen go to downloads and unsubscribe from it. Quit game and do the same through steam. Then go back to game and subscribe to the download through there and then go to start new game and it should appear. There is a big issue from what I can see at the moment between subscribing through steam and subscribing whilst in game. Everything appears to have to be done through game and sometimes this includes restarting the game after subscribing. Failing that, verify the game cache (I do this after every subscription, patch, update etc)

I'll try that now, ty

Ok so I've used the in game editor and moved him across to his 'favourite' team and gone on holiday. Currently half way through first season on holiday and I'll go back at end of each season and check on his progress. I haven't edited anything about him and the images below are the way he came out on this save including PA etc

Can't see the attachments dude. :)

yeah that didnt work either but ty

yeah that didnt work either but ty

Ahh nevermind then mate, seems to be an issue with the workshop, nothing new there. Only other alternative is to delete local files and reinstall game and make any amendments again to inc and edt folders again and re-subscribe to everything. If you do that make sure to move saved game, shortlists, tactics to desktop and drop them back in folders after clean install.

Bit excessive for one player but it's something that would bug the **** out of me knowing he wasn't in the game haha

Ahh nevermind then mate, seems to be an issue with the workshop, nothing new there. Only other alternative is to delete local files and reinstall game and make any amendments again to inc and edt folders again and re-subscribe to everything. If you do that make sure to move saved game, shortlists, tactics to desktop and drop them back in folders after clean install.

Bit excessive for one player but it's something that would bug the **** out of me knowing he wasn't in the game haha

I do wanna start a new game, been meaning to since full game got released. just havent yet, i hate steam, their support sucks and still waiting for a reply from them 2 weeks later over screenshots issues.

If you really didn't edit him at all, I'd say he turned out insanely well.

His PA stands at 180, which with a -9 is maximum

I do wanna start a new game, been meaning to since full game got released. just havent yet, i hate steam, their support sucks and still waiting for a reply from them 2 weeks later over screenshots issues.

I'd do that then mate and unsubscribe to anything you have from workshop and then subscribe through game downloads in game.

I always verify game cache and pretty much always reinstall game after a major patch

If you really didn't edit him at all, I'd say he turned out insanely well.

I know and that's why I had to add the fact that I genuinely hadn't changed anything. Currently into the second season now and I have placed him on development list and made myself un-sackable so I can continue holidaying through. will put up 2nd and 3rd season SS shortly.

I have a new LT save to get cracking on with tonight but I've disabled in game editor so I'll attempt to sign him and post SS with that save once I've finished holidaying a few seasons on this one. Only loaded Premier Division and Tippeligen (sp?) for this holidaying save.

I can guarantee the lottery of PA won't be kind on a full save :(