Martin Ødegaard added to DB! (Download link here)

Ahh nevermind then mate, seems to be an issue with the workshop, nothing new there. Only other alternative is to delete local files and reinstall game and make any amendments again to inc and edt folders again and re-subscribe to everything. If you do that make sure to move saved game, shortlists, tactics to desktop and drop them back in folders after clean install.

Bit excessive for one player but it's something that would bug the **** out of me knowing he wasn't in the game haha

The subscription service for mods on steam is a buggy, irrational piece of ****. I say this as an immense Valve fanboy, that's how bad it is. Every so often it will unrecognise half of my Civ V mods and force to DL the entire lot again.

Having said that, you never need to do a soft reinstall to get mods to work.

The subscription service for mods on steam is a buggy, irrational piece of ****. I say this as an immense Valve fanboy, that's how bad it is. Every so often it will unrecognise half of my Civ V mods and force to DL the entire lot again.

Having said that, you never need to do a soft reinstall to get mods to work.

i'll just have to keep checking and see if it fixes itself.

Any chance u know about screenshots ?
When i take a screenshot it doesnt go to the folder i changed it to it just stays in the same default steam folder, any ideas ?

Can any upload this to mediafire(or other normal download sites)?
I really can't insert Martin to game with s-workshop.

When i take a screenshot it doesnt go to the folder i changed it to it just stays in the same default steam folder, any ideas ?

The only 'quick' solution I know of is to go to Steam>Settings>In-Game and where it says Screenshot folder choose the folder you want to save to but you have to tick 'Save an uncompressed copy' for it to work.

Basically it will continue to save them to the random 760 folder in FM folders but it will also stick an uncompressed copy into your chosen folder.

There are other ways but require much more work and there a few solutions on Google. Personally I'd just do this as it will allow you to upload to steam with one click from 'their' folder and allow you to upload to forums etc from 'your' folder without searching for them every time.

View attachment 329342

Do you just want the screenshots as files?

The only 'quick' solution I know of is to go to Steam>Settings>In-Game and where it says Screenshot folder choose the folder you want to save to but you have to tick 'Save an uncompressed copy' for it to work.

Basically it will continue to save them to the random 760 folder in FM folders but it will also stick an uncompressed copy into your chosen folder.

There are other ways but require much more work and there a few solutions on Google. Personally I'd just do this as it will allow you to upload to steam with one click from 'their' folder and allow you to upload to forums etc from 'your' folder without searching for them every time.

View attachment 704998

thanks Ben_toon i changed the folder but didnt tick the save as uncompressed, ticked it now so its fixed been driving me crazy trying to find my screenshots lol

Hopefully these work over the three seasons so far. I've retired as a manager and just going to let it run a few hours and see where he ends up in 10 years. Have a feeling he may end up at a European giant by his mid 20's

gonna be a beast for sure cant wait for Si to add him to database by default

I've uploaded the file on this site and it will be in the custom databases/scenarios link provided it is approved by a moderator.

Tried using mediafire but not having any joy. I'm not near a reliable internet source so relying on phone tethering at the moment til i get home on Friday.

Update - managed to get it onto media fire

Martin Ødegaard Player Profile_E38BF7D4-4D2F-4CDC-9FEA-FBB725A01D2B

Last edited:
Who's the better FIFA player? Martin Ødegaard or Mats Møller Dæhli?

The two youngsters are roommates in the national team, and they did a little showdown for fun. They're speaking Norwegian in the video of course, but still fun even if you don't speak the language. You're missing out on a little banter though.

No doubt who wins on enthusiasm!

By the way, notice how Ødegaard plays with Liverpool and sings along on You'll Never Walk Alone. Think it's pretty clear which team he supports :)

There'll have to be another update where he is at Liverpool soon. ;)