matranti

Premium
Reaction score
SI Games have released Odegaard to the wild as they now have permission to use him in the game. He is currently lurking on the steam workshop ready to become this years Kennedy Bakircioglu..... I sincerely hope not.

Link to SI Games in workshop

Last edited:
I'd literally just finished creating him in the editor with history albeit an extremely short one when I tried to upload it but it failed to do so which meant I had to search the workshop to see if my upload had worked and I saw the official one. Hopefully he will be in the next patch before one of the big clubs snap him up in January.

Him and Tielemans are gonna be the two most brought guys in FM15.

I'm just checking for updates on steam and verifying game cache before I have a look at him, force of habit to prevent crash dumps oO)

And everyone is going to be gutted if he signs for Liverpool in January
Was reading about him today cant believe how many clubs he has had trials with. If his dad has a say can see him joining Madrid or Ajax next season.

Was reading about him today cant believe how many clubs he has had trials with. If his dad has a say can see him joining Madrid or Ajax next season.

That reliable site of Wikipedia has him down as being a Liverpool supporter though there is an article floating about from the Mail (make of that what you will) that he is quoted as saying "Bayern Munich are the best club in the world". Basically he has the choice of every single team in Europe and hopefully it won't be a case of 'money talks' because he isn't exactly going to be skint at any of the top European clubs so hopefully it's more a case of picking the best club to develop with. Arguably that would be Ajax but his Dad may decide that moving to Germany/Spain/England/Italy is better for him.

Personally I think he will end up in Spain or Germany as his Dad is an ex footballer and a current coach and will know that both those leagues are top quality but don't come with the ridiculous media attention that England does.

Also I suspect his Dad will have a big say in it as he is only 16 so I'm guessing that he has to have parental / guardian supervision until 18 if he wants to work abroad.

That reliable site of Wikipedia has him down as being a Liverpool supporter though there is an article floating about from the Mail (make of that what you will) that he is quoted as saying "Bayern Munich are the best club in the world". Basically he has the choice of every single team in Europe and hopefully it won't be a case of 'money talks' because he isn't exactly going to be skint at any of the top European clubs so hopefully it's more a case of picking the best club to develop with. Arguably that would be Ajax but his Dad may decide that moving to Germany/Spain/England/Italy is better for him.

Personally I think he will end up in Spain or Germany as his Dad is an ex footballer and a current coach and will know that both those leagues are top quality but don't come with the ridiculous media attention that England does.

Also I suspect his Dad will have a big say in it as he is only 16 so I'm guessing that he has to have parental / guardian supervision until 18 if he wants to work abroad.
Read his dad was very impressed with the Ajax academy. That article from the fail was misquoting what he originally said, he said " Bayern is one of the best clubs" just the fail twisting it. Will be interesting to see though.

Read his dad was very impressed with the Ajax academy. That article from the fail was misquoting what he originally said, he said " Bayern is one of the best clubs" just the fail twisting it. Will be interesting to see though.

I think he'd be better off at Ajax for 3/4 years if they could get him on a long contract and they could add a buy out clause for £40/50 million or whatever they wanted. If he does turn out special then Madrid or Barca would quite easily spend that amount replacing 31/32 year old Messi's and Ronaldo's considering he'd still be under 20!

Who knows, maybe Norway will end up like Belgium in 10 years time with a generation of star players.

2014-11-12_00001%25255B6%25255D.jpg

Norwegian wonderkid Martin Odegaard labels Liverpool FC as his 'dream' club - Liverpool Echo

Well Liverpool is his dream club, him and his father are MASSIVE fans of the greatest football club to grace this planet, Liverpool Football Club. I fully expect him to join us either in January or sometime during the summer. Brendan just spoke about him after the Madrid loss at their stadium.