Norwegian wonderkid Martin Odegaard labels Liverpool FC as his 'dream' club - Liverpool Echo

Well Liverpool is his dream club, him and his father are MASSIVE fans of the greatest football club to grace this planet, Liverpool Football Club. I fully expect him to join us either in January or sometime during the summer. Brendan just spoke about him after the Madrid loss at their stadium.
Being a Liverpool fan will have no impact on were he will play football or what club he choose to go to. He and his father have said this in 2-3 different articles including Bild,Mail and one other cant remember last one. He will go to Madrid,Ajax,Dortmund imo.

Being a Liverpool fan will have no impact on were he will play football or what club he choose to go to. He and his father have said this in 2-3 different articles including Bild,Mail and one other cant remember last one. He will go to Madrid,Ajax,Dortmund imo.

I'm sure him and his father supporting Liverpool will have some sort of an impact on where he chooses to go. I guess we will just wait and see ;)

Last edited:
Anyone know how to put Odegaard on FM, I subscribed to him on Steam, but he still isn't on my game.

1st you have to subscribe to it in the steam workshop. Then you have to start a new game and he will be in there :)

well i cant get him in the game at all? i have followed all instructions etc. im not surprised some people are having difficulty as they seem to be numerous ways to install? have tried all of them and still not in the game??

I'm sure him and his father supporting Liverpool will have some sort of an impact on where he chooses to go. I guess we will just wait and see ;)

The only Advantage I can see Liverpool having is that Rodgers has a proven record of giving youth a chance. Flano, Sterling, Wisdom were all given chances. Brad Smith even mad an appearance last season.

Begin a fan will only sweeten the deal but it's not enough to complete the deal. we still have to win the kid over and well, even Guardiola said that the Liverpool Academe is one of the best in the world.

I think we stand a strong chance.

i cant seem to get him in my game done the restart steam thing and unsubcribe no player

why as evry 1 got a huge hard on about him being in the game i know he good but come on

Looking forward to trying him out in my Utrecht save :)

And for all you discussing his favoured clubs and so on, this is coming from a Norwegian, who has to read about him in the news every other day or so.

His stated favourite club really IS Liverpool, sadly. But god do I hope he goes to Ajax or someone along those lines, that can actually develop him, not just send him out on loan and hope he improves which is what is destined to happen in Madrid/Liverpool/Münich

hB8YN.jpg

in the end of 2017

According to german press, he's very close to Bayern Munchen.

I would have bet he joins Paris SG, too bad for them he's close to Bayern.

As a Liverpool fan I would love to get him there. Exciting future then with sterling, ibe, can and so on. Just still not sure if he really is close to the Ibe potential. That guy gonna be the best inside winger in PL in 3 years. Him down the left, ödegaard in the middle and sterling to the right......Yummy