I play both him and tielemans, when Ödegaard became 20 yrs old he was better than James Rodriguez from real, Tielemans is great too but Ödegaard atleast for me evolved faster!

Why in my game i don't have Martin Odedaard? Does not search for it... I have large database with 12-15 playable leagues with this also Norwegian. Can anyone help me? Greet.

Why in my game i don't have Martin Odedaard? Does not search for it... I have large database with 12-15 playable leagues with this also Norwegian. Can anyone help me? Greet.

Have you added the update from the steam workshop?

Odengaard for a start but the O might not come up, try searching for his club for first.

and is this a new game or a ongoing save? he was only added after the 2nd patch i think, so you may need to start a new save to find him .

Well you can search for him copy pasting from me here: "Martin Ødegaard" or his club at game start: Strømsgodset.

The Norwegian "Ø" is a bit tricky, and for us it's always funny when foreigners attempt to say words with this letter in it.

I have him at Uninted (season 4) I inherited him, Im playing him as a rotation cm, hes becoming pretty special.