Marvel Comics

Jamie92

Reaction score
I am an absolute HUGE fan of Marvel Comics and love the films, books, series, comics etc.

Is there anybody here who is a fan?

Can't wait for the new movies this year; Thor, X-Men: First Class and, Captain America: The First Avenger! After that too Iron Man 3 and The Avengers in 2012 and 2013, plus the new Amazing Spiderman...exciting time for a marvel fan!

The only two Marvels films that I'm really looking forward to are X-men: First Class (trailer was excellent) and the new Wolverine film directed by Darren Aronofsky. Not too sure about Thor or the rest, some look like they could be utter failures.

As the actual comics go, I was a huge Marvel fan as a young'en. Never used to read DC, it was all X-men and Spider-man for me as a kid.

I got Iron Man tattooed on my right arm, from elbow to shoulder-blade =)

There is absolutely loads of Marvel films "planned" for the future, here's a few I've found;

A third Incredible Hulk movie
An individual movie for Ant-Man

The Black Panther

Doctor Strange

Luke Cage

A S.H.I.E.L.D movie

Another Punisher reboot

An individual Black Widow movie

Individual War-Machine

Obviously The Amazing Spiderman reboot
Sequal to X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men Origins: Magnet
X-Men Origins: Deadpool

X-Men Origins: Gambit
Ironfist
Ka-Zar
Cable
NightHawk

yeah ive seen the spider-man tattoo, it is beast. heres mine anyways, crappy cellphone-camera so bare with me :p

yeah ive seen the spider-man tattoo, it is beast. heres mine anyways, crappy cellphone-camera so bare with me :p

Wow that is brill, how much did that cost you? Whats he sayin in the speech bubble?

hmm if I remember correctly about 15000 swedish crowns, about 15-1600 pounds.. hehe.. mom was not happy xD it says: "Yeah I can fly" from the scene when he tested the suit in the first film =)

hmm if I remember correctly about 15000 swedish crowns, about 15-1600 pounds.. hehe.. mom was not happy xD it says: "Yeah I can fly" from the scene when he tested the suit in the first film =)

OUCH! Looks worth it though

I can't wait for Thor, but in general, I love marvel films :) :wub:

Bought Batman:Year One, the comic book two days ago. It was the best i've read so far, and i'm thinking about buying a new one soon if i can get the money :D

Marvel's heroes and villains would kick DC's anyday! :p