Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990

Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990 20.1.0 New Version

No screenshots but I thought I’d share my results with this tactic! I’ve tried with 3 different teams over 1 season (AC Milan), half a season (SCO Angers) and 13 games (Sunderland, season ongoing).

Finished 3rd with AC Milan (predicted 4th), only 3 pts behind Juventus and 2 behind Napoli. Was a bit unlucky as I dominated all the games I’ve lost. Defence was very solid (20 goals conceded), the attack not bad either (think I was 4th best attack in the league). Striker (Piatek) hasn’t scored a lot - 12 goals in Serie A.

With Angers, I was 3rd only 3 pts behind PSG and Lyon (team is predicted 12th) after 19 games, having lost only 2 games. Team is pretty poor and those are impressive results. Best defence like with Milan above (8 conceded in 19), and again attack among the top 5. Striker was OK here, with 7 in 13 but then got injured badly...

Sunderland is an easier challenge, being predicted 1st of League One. I’ve played 13 games, won 11 with a draw and a defeat (both while dominating) and logically topping the league table. Best attack (25 goals) and best defence (5 conceded). My striker (Will Grigg) is not on fire, having scored only 2 in 10 games. I replaced him with McNulty for the next 3 games and he got 2 so a little better...

Overall really solid though, a very nice “3 at the back” formation to have fun with. Very solid defence and the attack, while maybe not as devastating as other tactics here, is still pretty good. Regarding the attack and striker thing though, I have to admit I haven’t looked at the assistant with attack stats and the inverted wingers being over 1.88m... ;)

Did a quick test(holiday,AM in control) with Valencia and Milan,so far best results from all tactics I tested,won league and some cups too,great tactic,very solid in defence too(many games without conceded goals).I dare to say when I'm in full control results might be even better.Well done.Sorry for Polish language in screenshots,but couldn't be bothered to change the settings,too lazy lol.Just started new full save with HSV Hamburg,once finished I'll update the results.
A.C. Milan_ Rozgrywki.png
A.C. Milan_ Widok ogólny.png
Serie A TIM_ Fazy.png
LaLiga Santander_ Fazy.png
Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Rozgrywki.png
Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Widok ogólny.png
Serie A TIM_ Fazy.png
A.C. Milan_ Terminarz.png
A.C. Milan_ Terminarz-2.png
A.C. Milan_ Terminarz-3.png

Serie A TIM_ Fazy.png
A.C. Milan_ Terminarz.png
A.C. Milan_ Terminarz-2.png
A.C. Milan_ Terminarz-3.png
Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Terminarz.png
Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Terminarz-2.png
Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Terminarz-3.png

Last edited:
thank you my friends you make me even better for the other versions
!!!

I mainly play without transfers at the beginning of the season ...

Has anyone ever tested it with transfers and one of the big teams?

managing chelsea, can't score.. a lot of one goal wins in preseason against poor op. in pl can't score, no signings as they have ban

managing chelsea, can't score.. a lot of one goal wins in preseason against poor op. in pl can't score, no signings as they have ban

that's crazy. I will test it myself with chelsea now

do you have any photos?

Save deleted already, im in a dark dark place FM wise ATM. No im in Lyon and will test there aswell:)

First game, first season with Napoli, I won 4-0 against Milan AC and away.. They had just 2 shots, me 25. I can't do SS on FM20, I need help please !

I'm currently testing it with HSV,as you can see already won 2 Bundesliga with 7 games to go and I'm in semifinal of DFB Cup,next test-Chelsea,because I can't believe you can't achieve better results and score goals with them :D
2. Bundesliga_ Fazy.png
Hamburger SV_ Rozgrywki.png
Hamburger SV_ Widok ogólny.png
Hamburger SV_ Terminarz.png
Hamburger SV_ Terminarz-2.png

This tactic works in lower leagues too. Came 2nd with Newport Co. and now in 1st season in League One and we are dominating.

20191129083625_1.jpg

I did not think it would work in minor leagues

I'm very pleased

all who play with this formation please send me your photos

I'm still testing with 2 3 other teams

Quick test with Chelsea (holiday,AM in charge,no transfers),not too bad I think,definitely when in charge the results could be even beter-so in total much better than Reidar84 posted

Attachments

• Chelsea_ Terminarz.png
    Chelsea_ Terminarz.png
    432.7 KB · Views: 564
  • Chelsea_ Terminarz-2.png
    Chelsea_ Terminarz-2.png
    437.8 KB · Views: 475
  • Chelsea_ Terminarz-3.png
    Chelsea_ Terminarz-3.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 655
  • Premier League_ Fazy.png
    Premier League_ Fazy.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 809
Quick test with Chelsea (holiday,AM in charge,no transfers),not too bad I think,definitely when in charge the results could be even beter-so in total much better than Reidar84 posted

yeah, like i said, im in a dark space these days.. i see you other guys rocking and i cant do ****:) now cyrrently in lyon with better results:)

Looks like it will be back to back promotions for Newport using this tactic.

20191130101200_1.jpg

today i have a pvp fm 20 tournament with 8 teams. I will play with my tactics. I will inform you how it went

Newport Co. dominated league one and we got to FA cup semis, albeit we had an easy run.

20191130234721_1.jpg

20191201093907_1.jpg

going to try this with my bayer Leverkusen save, at the moment I am not really doing well with tactics and just reached a point I am about to quit fm20