Match Engine not showing the actual score.

AfterShoX

Reaction score
Right, I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else before, but I wouldn't know what to search for anyway.

I'm currently managing Huddersfield and I was watching us play Leicester. The game got to the second half and I was about to make a sub when I had a glance at the top of the screen and it said we were 1-0 up. I thought, "I don't remember seeing us score." So I just carried on watching the game when I saw Leicester score, but it didn't effect the scoreline at the top. Then we scored,and then when I looked at the scoreline at the top we were 2-1 down.

The game finished, and the game I watched finished 1-1, but the scoreline said 2-1 to Leicester. I'm 100% sure I didn't miss any goals because apparently my first goal was scored in the 49th minute, when I saw us score in the 80th.

Has this happened to anyone before? And if so, should I expect it to happen again? Is there something wrong with my save?

ive heard this happening to a few people dont knowif its maybe a bug or something,although its never happened to me peronally though

Right, I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else before, but I wouldn't know what to search for anyway.

I'm currently managing Huddersfield and I was watching us play Leicester. The game got to the second half and I was about to make a sub when I had a glance at the top of the screen and it said we were 1-0 up. I thought, "I don't remember seeing us score." So I just carried on watching the game when I saw Leicester score, but it didn't effect the scoreline at the top. Then we scored,and then when I looked at the scoreline at the top we were 2-1 down.

The game finished, and the game I watched finished 1-1, but the scoreline said 2-1 to Leicester. I'm 100% sure I didn't miss any goals because apparently my first goal was scored in the 49th minute, when I saw us score in the 80th.

Has this happened to anyone before? And if so, should I expect it to happen again? Is there something wrong with my save?

Its a bug called match divergence. It's very rare, but also very difficult to fixed. IIRC caused because match engine simulates the game 3 times, and sometimes they overlap.

Same issue here.

Playing with Juventus against Zenit.
I scored a goal in the 49th minute... 1:0 for me.
10 minutes later Zenit score a goal... 2:0 for me (actual result 1:1).

Zenit score agin and the result still stays 2:0 for me (actual result 1:2).
In the end of the match a I managed to score 2 goals so the match finished 3:2 for me, but the result was still shown as 2:0.