NatCat

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in downloading this. Basically, major teams across Europe are found match fixing, and some are demoted, some are fined and have to sell star players. Teams that have been affected so far are Spain, Barcelona, Man U, Schalke, Marseille and Zenit. I can upload screenshots of what I have done so far if wanted.

Sounds pretty good, I would be interested in this.

They would just be promoted straight away though ?

They would just be promoted straight away though ?
Probably, but to re-establish themselves as a major force in the country would be difficult, as many players have left, eg Barcelona's only good players left are Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, Man utd only have Ferdinand, Giggs and Scholes. etc

great idea mate, would never happen in real life. I think only Juventus to my knowledge are the biggest team to be demoted.

You could also include financial irregularities as well. I recall Swindon town got kicked down the divisions for having dodgy finances.

You could also include financial irregularities as well. I recall Swindon town got kicked down the divisions for having dodgy finances.
Yeah they did, although most teams will have worse finanaces as they have been kicked out of European competitions etc

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

when will it be ready, looking forward to this.
I will upload to FM Base tonight, I've just got a little bit to do.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:38 PM ----------

Uploaded. Just waiting for approval

Interesting idea, would be great if you could expand this and make the top 5/6 from each league demoted and mix up the players slightly more

Good idea mate but would give less good players like rio ferdanand is way to good for League one :)