Status
Not open for further replies.

geordie1981

Reaction score
Stadium backgrounds with a normal and widescreen resolution option as well as an option for them to appear on match days only or on both the squad and match screens. Check the enclosed read me file for info and instructions.

bel.png
BELGUIM
Jupiler Pro League / Preview 1 / Preview 2

eng.png
ENGLAND
Premier League / Preview 1 / Preview 2

fra.png
FRANCE
Ligue 1 / Preview 1 / Preview 2

ger.png
GERMANY
Bundesliga / Preview 1 / Preview 2

ita.png
ITALY
Serie A / Preview 1 / Preview 2

ned.png
NETHERLANDS
Eredivisie / Preview 1 / Preview 2

esp.png
SPAIN
Liga BBVA / Preview 1 / Preview 2

Last edited:
cool, i'll defo give it a try, well done mate

Yes, but I've got some squad backgrounds in the downloads section and in here

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:56 PM ----------

I've recieved a fair bit of feedback from an upload section on another forum and I've decided to start again. The massive 200 and odd packs are gone and I'll start doing league packs and I'll also include an alternate config.xml to allow the images to show on the team screen as well as on matchdays for those who wish to use it. The normal/widescreen option also remains, just delete where applicable.

I'll kick off with the Premier League, I wasn't happy with the images I made in the big England pack so I've replaced pretty much nigh on all of them.

Download

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Liga BBVA

Download

Last edited:
I thought the lower league's were alot better i have to say, So i will re download your England pack again. I do really enjoy it. makes the match days feel more realistic, Looks messy on the squad screen, in my opinion.

Planning on making many more league's?

Cheers Kris, I'll be working through the leagues by their reputation in the editor but I'll make any requests people have a priority.

edit; sorry mate I just re-read your post, I hope you haven't re-downloaded the big superpack yet because I haven't actually updated them. I probably should have worded that post better, I've replaced the images on my computer with the ones in the new pack not in the actual superpack. Apologies again.

Last edited:
Cheers Kris, I'll be working through the leagues by their reputation in the editor but I'll make any requests people have a priority.

edit; sorry mate I just re-read your post, I hope you haven't re-downloaded the big superpack yet because I haven't actually updated them. I probably should have worded that post better, I've replaced the images on my computer with the ones in the new pack not in the actual superpack. Apologies again.

I know i read it over, I will just replace the Premiership grounds and that will do me until you catch up. Looking forward to checking out what angle's you got for the Scottish pack ( at work just now)

The Murryfield pick you postes was Hearts Vrs Barcelona, I was at that game too.

I think the Bundesliga will be next.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:19 PM ----------

Bundesliga

Download

Nearly finished the French Ligue 1 and then I'll try and do the Dutch Eredivisie after.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:16 PM ----------

French Ligue 1

Download

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:34 PM ----------

Belgian Jupiler Pro League

Download

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:55 PM ----------

Dutch Eredivisie

Download

Great stuff, quite shocked at the lack of interest on here so far.

Great stuff, quite shocked at the lack of interest on here so far.

Yeah, same here. I've downloaded every one and they're fantastic mate. Keep up the good work, people will take notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.