Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers lads, I'm finished with these ones now though as I've moved on to a new style to try and get a bit more colour through the skin.

So this'll be my last pack in this style;

Danish SASLigaen

Download

Cheers lads, I'm finished with these ones now though as I've moved on to a new style to try and get a bit more colour through the skin.

So this'll be my last pack in this style;

Danish SASLigaen

Download

Any preview's of the new style?

there not working for me :/

remember to delete the normal/widescreen folder. You only need one.

This is the current Pompey pic;

And this is what it looks like in the new style I'm working on;

Ive done that, even replaced the configs and still no luck:'(

Can anyone who's got the Serie A backgrounds to work tell me which custom skin they're using as I've tried several with no luck ( I've followed the install instructions included with download with no success ).
Having said that, I suppose if any of these backgounds work on a particular skin, the others will too.
PS: non club-specific skins would be appreciated

Nueu2 and stekloX have never given me any problems.

Ive done that, even replaced the configs and still no luck:'(

Do you have any other backgrounds on your computer tht might be causing config clashes. If not and you've followed the instructions in the readme then I haven't a clue I'm afraid.

I've never had any problems getting graphics to show so the readme is the limit of my knowledge.

Good job. They look great. Will try them out

Nueu2 and stekloX have never given me any problems.

Do you have any other backgrounds on your computer tht might be causing config clashes. If not and you've followed the instructions in the readme then I haven't a clue I'm afraid.

I've never had any problems getting graphics to show so the readme is the limit of my knowledge.

I've used Nueu2 - still no backgrounds. I'm using 10.3 - is that significant ?

hey, great backgrounds so far! any chance you could do a swiss one please :)

Is it compatible with 10.3

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Where do you extract it to?

Not working for me. specifically, the Spain one.

dude the readme isnt specific enough. Which of the downloaded files do we extract? should it include the folder of not?

hasn't worked for me.

Extract the entire file to the relevant folder depending on what type of operating system you're using and delete the folders you don't need.

Or check HERE, if they can't help you then you're bollocked.

ok dude so ur saying I extract the Liga BBVA file and I then just go and check?

is there like a setting in display & sound? should I tick the show backgrounds tick in display and sound preferences?

Got it working great work mate, ended up deleting the configs that I didn't need, though just wondering what would be better for resolution 1440x900 either wide-screen or normal, cheers keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.