Wrighty1987

Reaction score
So am playing against my mate on fm we’re about 6 seasons in and the last 3 he has downloaded tactics and all I can see is it is called 4-2-4 Wide and it’s annoying me now as he doesn’t lose games and scores like 5/6 goals a lot of the time and I’m using Knaps 3430 tactic that everyone else has said is amazing but isn’t working for me and he won’t tell me where he got his tactic from does anyone know of any tactics called 4-2-4 Wide that are this good, I mean he hasn’t lost a game in the premier league with Man City for 52 games now 3 leagues in a row champions league efl cups fa cups I need a better tactic or his

So am playing against my mate on fm we’re about 6 seasons in and the last 3 he has downloaded tactics and all I can see is it is called 4-2-4 Wide and it’s annoying me now as he doesn’t lose games and scores like 5/6 goals a lot of the time and I’m using Knaps 3430 tactic that everyone else has said is amazing but isn’t working for me and he won’t tell me where he got his tactic from does anyone know of any tactics called 4-2-4 Wide that are this good, I mean he hasn’t lost a game in the premier league with Man City for 52 games now 3 leagues in a row champions league efl cups fa cups I need a better tactic or his

Mr L Tactics - 4-2-4 Wide - Forza Denmark

????

Do you think this one would still work on the latest patch ? surely Not ?

I don’t know if it’s this one or not all I know is it’s called 4-2-4 Wide so will try sneak a look at the layout next time I can :)

I don’t know if it’s this one or not all I know is it’s called 4-2-4 Wide so will try sneak a look at the layout next time I can :)

have a look at the version under the pics as well, there is a shorter file name version of 4-2-4 wide

ah right cool will do will download it sand import it see what it says

View attachment 82632View attachment 82631I loaded the save game file but its an internet based save file so I can only see this information doesn't show me tactic name or what role/duty his players are doing but thats the shape and look at some of them results as well. will try get last seasons results up as well if I know how

Does your mate use this forum? If so check his profile to see what tactics he's commented on or liked. That might give you a clue.

Maybe you can bribe your mate or something. I'm really curious about that tactic...

Do you have your mate's mail, phone or adress? I need this tactic :p. Lol

One thing is sure: assuming he does not change mentality, your mate is not using a tactic with contain, defensive, attacking or overload mentality, or it would show up as defensive or attacking 4-2-4 wide. So it is a counter/standard/control tactic for sure. Yes I know it only excludes like 10% of the 4-2-4 tactics around. :)