Any news on this? Your mate could be a pal and just reveal its secret. Tell him there's an entire community waiting for this!!! :)

Easy fix! I'm assuming that the save is on your friend's computer, right? Anyway, ask him to send you the save so you can tweak your tactics before you start playing. Open save, go to his team and save tactic on your computer, easy....oh, I mentioned that already!!:D Now you're thinking, but it's password protected! Once again, no worries...select his team and type sportsinteractive on password field. You can thank me later with a link to download it!!8-|

Easy fix! I'm assuming that the save is on your friend's computer, right? Anyway, ask him to send you the save so you can tweak your tactics before you start playing. Open save, go to his team and save tactic on your computer, easy....oh, I mentioned that already!!:D Now you're thinking, but it's password protected! Once again, no worries...select his team and type sportsinteractive on password field. You can thank me later with a link to download it!!8-|

Based on post #7 it might be even easier.

... is amazing but isn’t working for me and he won’t tell me where he got his tactic from...

Any news from your mate? Surely that, being so close to FM2018, he could unveil his tactic. I'm craving for a good old consistent 4-2-4 for FM17... :p

No... This is tweak of tff Demolisher I was using;) work quite well for me

Well my friend, sadly not working for me... :p
I just hope good old 442/424 will shine again in FM18.

Last edited: