his contract at atlanta doesnt expire until the end of the season in 2013 in my game. soul destroying when i went onto his profile and it said that

is it viable to retrain him as a striker?

He has the potential for sure. You have to train him though and it depends if he will be a quality striker, still he is invincible as a AMR.

i retrained him as LB and rotated him with Fabio, now i got Schwaab so gonna rotate Fabio with Coentrao and him with Schwaab, never played him up on amr unless he was subbing Krasic

Just picked him up for Dinamo 2nd season.
Can't wait to see how he gets on, he should tear up the Croatian league. :D

**** man....This guy was always amazing when i was facing Sampdoria with my Inter...Criscito had nightmares every time he saw him.

HE IS A BEAST.

HE is available on a free after first season if you go for him in January 2011.

yeah he is available for free after first season just scout him and keep an eye on his contract He is pure quality just remember not to over play him he is still young

approached to sign him in january 2010 so transfe will be july 2011

jsut played agianst him with my catania team ripped me to shreds

This is how he's playing for me so far (screenshot attached) AMR is his best position imo ;) Just a quick update on how he is playing now after a few more seasons

Last edited:
Feeling smug Geordie? What a find, what is the lowest league he would sign for?

Just got best Serie A player of the year on my save, also he is expensive as ****.

is he able to be retrained to AML ? I want him as inside forward to my Inter so hard(H)

In 2015 and am trying to find a place in my Italy squad to play him. I don't use wingers, so...

I "bought" (free in the begin of second season) him for Benfica and he is fantastic!

I play with him at MAD and he scores 14 goals in all competitions, made one of the best rating in the team and was call for Euro 2012!

Brilliant player! One of the bests I ever coach in FM =)

what role do you use for this player? inside or winger?

If you play him AML, play him as an inside forward. However if on the right as an AMR, set his role as a winger attack. This is because he is predominatly right footed.

He's on the transfer list in my Arsenal save for 975K. Shall I buy him?

great AMR...I played him in several leagues like Germany and England and he is great player...usually cheap bay or you can get him for free in June 2011

+ he is very consistent performer
- he will not develop further