this guy just keeps getting better and better he is an essential player in my team now and all this for free :wub:

I always play him as a winger AMR he can fill in at RB but he is to good to waste there his assists and goal scoring qualities make him a natural winger |) I'm not sure if he would sign for lower league teams I only manage Newcastle

Last edited:
This guy is above all of my expectations...

Been preforming brilliantly in a 4-4-2.

And when I changed to 4-1-2-1-2, he became the first winger I've actually kept, retrained, and played.
Now he's a natural AMC and continues to deliver.

Best part is he can basically cover the whole flank on his own. Got him on the right and Coentrao on the left in Napoli, throw in a back three and the squad is rock solid ;)

just signed this guy for free for arsenal as a backup RB (3rd option).. Is he any good in EPL as a right back?

just signed this guy for free for arsenal as a backup RB (3rd option).. Is he any good in EPL as a right back?

That's what I am trying as I have 2 quality right wingers already & I got him on a free end of season 1.
Anyone had any luck as a RB?

Have him in Cagliari via free transfer and he's very good. Normally in starting 11 or used sub. ^^

nice player. does well in attack. but i use him more in rb