LtMatt

Reaction score
LtMatt uploaded LtMatt 4-3-3 Attacking Wide

Leave feedback below.

EDIT

V2 of the tactic, switches the Winger Left for an Inverted Winger.

Attachments

• Attacking 4-3-3 Wide 2.fmf
    44.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    195.4 KB · Views: 280
  • V2.PNG
    V2.PNG
    469.9 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Please let me know if you download my tactic and how it works for you. :)

Here is a V2 of the tactic which switches the left winger for an inverted winger. It is creating some lovely goals for me.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    195.4 KB · Views: 308
  • V2.PNG
    V2.PNG
    469.9 KB · Views: 224
  • Attacking 4-3-3 Wide 2.fmf
    44.9 KB · Views: 67
having a look at it with Newcastle, but I play mostly full match highlights so feedback maybe a while coming

having a look at it with Newcastle, but I play mostly full match highlights so feedback maybe a while coming
Cheers, curious to see how you find the V2 tactic.

I sometimes play on full match highlights also, does take a while. :)

Do you always keep the same mentality even for tough away games against the big teams for example??

Do you always keep the same mentality even for tough away games against the big teams for example??
Yes. It's a one size fits all.

The two examples I've had so far have both been at home in Cup games. They were against teams from Norway's top tier, which at the time i was in the fourth and then third tier against Stromsgodset and Molde respectively. So their players were far superior to mine. Akin to Man City playing some teams from League 2 and then League 1 in the English leagues.

2.PNG

1.png

Stats from those games here. I ended getting beaten in both, but the score line was respectable and i was unlucky to lose against Stromsgodset.

What i find more important is making sure that you ease the pressure in the press conferences (for big games that you are massive underdogs) and picking the correct team talk. If you get either of those wrong you get beat by most sides i found regardless of tactic.

played 3 pre season friendlies so far, won the 2 I expected us to, then beat Athletic Bilbao 3-0, matched on stats for shots and on target shots 7 each 4 on target, and they edged possession 55%, the worry I can see is the WB play really high up, and can leave your CD 1v1 if the opposition play 2 up front, overall though, going well, with what is a weak Newcastle squad

played 3 pre season friendlies so far, won the 2 I expected us to, then beat Athletic Bilbao 3-0, matched on stats for shots and on target shots 7 each 4 on target, and they edged possession 55%, the worry I can see is the WB play really high up, and can leave your CD 1v1 if the opposition play 2 up front, overall though, going well, with what is a weak Newcastle squad
Thanks for the feedback. Which version of the tactic are you using, the two traditional wingers or the inverted winger?