Sorry everyone been a bit busy this week getting back to uni and work. Will post end of the season by end of tomorrow.

Now i see why my team is so bad, that time i simmed few years , porto played with 2 strikers and not with only 1 and Corluka was RB instead of Jose Fonte

Looking forward to seeing how the season ends!
Great with the tactic-screen - I would be delighted if you would change info next time, so you can see how many games the players have played and maybe some more statistics (goal and assists)...

Btw - Let's not post information on how our individual simulation of the game has gone by, it kind of undermine the game :)

Looking forward to seeing how the season ends!
Great with the tactic-screen - I would be delighted if you would change info next time, so you can see how many games the players have played and maybe some more statistics (goal and assists)...

Btw - Let's not post information on how our individual simulation of the game has gone by, it kind of undermine the game :)

i only said that tactic were different and that porto was better then 14th, but ok i wont be telling any more, sorry

January Signings
View attachment 471807View attachment 471796View attachment 471797View attachment 471798View attachment 471799View attachment 471800View attachment 471801View attachment 471802View attachment 471803View attachment 471804View attachment 471805View attachment 471806View attachment 471795

AC Milan, Barcelona and Maritimo were the only clubs to have no signings in or out. So as you can see there weren't many signings. Which signings do you think will help push clubs up the table? Any shocks?

Just simmed the whole season. The bottom three teams are all joined on 28 points. 3 goals scored is the difference between one team getting relegated and the other staying up (bear in mind they had the same goal difference). Also all 4 Portuguese teams reached the Euro Cup semi-final. Who will win?

Last edited:
Biggest shock is that Man Utd bought fricking benayoun (i hate that guy), now he played in big 4 of premier league
And im gonna take wild guess and say that Walsall will take their first Euro Cup in history

Will post the league, Euro Cup, Statistics and past positions tomorrow. Hopefully the suspense won't kill you!

Unlucky cup streak for my Milan-side - hopefully we will secure the title!!

Just a heads up with the screenshots, in the quarters when you took the screenshot at 1 Jun it shows the eventual winner. Could you block it out because it annoyed me seeing all the fixtures knowing Walsall won't win.

Just a heads up with the screenshots, in the quarters when you took the screenshot at 1 Jun it shows the eventual winner. Could you block it out because it annoyed me seeing all the fixtures knowing Walsall won't win.

Sorry didn't realise it did that will block out in future

Before you look at the Euro Cup screenshots, who do you think has won?