Status
Not open for further replies.

matyfatymole

Reaction score
Today Matthew Cole has been officialy been anounce as Newcastle Manager he said "I'm delighted to be here it's a dream come true!" After going down and contreversy around Mike Ashley the owner has given no funds for transfers. A journalist asks what he thinks of this and Matthew said "Well I hope this can be sorted wether getting a new owner or Mike getting more comfertable in the club and injecting for cash into the club." Matthew carried on by saying "With no transfer budget I'm rescoursing in getting good free transfers and young starts for the future on loan from the top four clubs. More from me later!

Good luck mate I will be following, how often you gunna update?

Good luck mate, shouldnt be too difficult, darron gibson on loan is a must and also try and get Smolarek, Campbell and Marlon King on frees!

Here are my transfers couldn't find many good free transfers but the ones I tried for went to another club!

Well the pre season warm up went really well winning all accept one with a disapointing loss at Anderlect loosing 3-0 :( However the highlight has to be the 14-0 win over OH Leuven, heres a screenie of it :D

Vela on loan? Good business, Tottenham let Huddlestone go out on loan mate maybe try him? Also Tafer from OL? Could you not get Campbell, King or Smolarek?

Player of the Month! It's got to be Carlos Vela he's been imense for me ever since comeing Playing in all 6 scoring 9 and setting up 4!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Vela on loan? Good business, Tottenham let Huddlestone go out on loan mate maybe try him? Also Tafer from OL? Could you not get Campbell, King or Smolarek?

No afraid not they all went to good clubs like Athletico I'll try hudlestone more soon! But got Vela on for the whole season with him and Macheda they are a leathel force!

Last edited:
Vela looks like a great bit of business would be good if you got huddlestone! they also let kyle naughton go on loan as well

Red= league
Green= league cup
blue= F.A cup

August
Newcastle 3 West Brom 0 (Gibson "26" Macheda "31")
A great start to the season with to great goals and easy victory against what I seem as a top 2 team. :)

Newcastle 1 Reading 1 (Vela "79")
A game that we dominated possesion and should of won. It was suprising going 1-0 down and even more suprising to take so long to equalise and not win!

Newcastle 4 Shef Wed 0 (Jonas "18,21" Vela "28" Pancrate"45")
An amazing win with a great game for us undoubtubly a dominated game by us scoring for fun brilliant!

Newcastle 0 Crystal Palace 1
Amazingly we didn't win dominating from atack to defence from the 1st minute to the last! Very disapointing :L

Newcastle 3 Lincoln 2 (Carroll "12,31" Ameobi "70")
Another game we dominated until they scored 2 but we got through and now we are through to the next round!

An average month and here are where we are at:
-9th in Championship (game in hand)
-3 round of league cup
- F.A cup (not started yet!)

Player of the month: Jonas a great month for him playing in 4 scoring 2 setting up 1 and 2 man of the matches!

Last edited:
Mate you're doing well. Just one suggestion, change the colour of the league cup. Yellow is very hard to read. I had to highlight it lol

Nice deal getting Vela mate
I hope you do well :)

Thanks for all the good luck mesages and that you'll follow the story just went to the gym but I'm back now! More posts later :D

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

BAD NEWS
Vela has twisted his knee ligaments in a match and will be out for 5-6 weeks nooooooooooo!:(:(:(

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

September
Newcastle 2 Leicster 0 (Jonás "16" Vela "78")
Great result against a good team creating alot of chances!

Newcastle 1 Cardiff 1 (Colloccini pen "59")
An average game for Newcastle not playing to well making it a fair result however it was dissapointing conceding in the 89th minute. :(

Newcastle 2 Blackpool 0 (Taylor "15,83")
A good Taylor double scoring from 2 corners a fair result winning easily! :)

Newcastle 1 Plymoth 0 (Taylor "20")
Another Taylor goal proved he was reliable when a center back is injured or suspended!

Newcastle 2 Carlisle 2 won 3-2 on penaltys! (Smith "20" Ameobi "58")
Bit disapointing having to go to penaltys but was an epic match deservingly winning!

Overview: Great month extending a 6 match unbeaten run!
Where I'm at:
-4th Championship (bit disapointing)
-4th round league cup (vs tottenham)
-F.A Cup (not started)

Player of the Month: It has to be Steven Taylor coming in for Colloccini who was either injured or suspended scoring 3 and keeping 3 clean sheets!

Bad News!
I'm doing this again but Carlos Vela has pulled ligaments in his knee and will be out for 5-6 weeks noooooo!

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:37 PM ----------

October
Necastle 1 Ipswich 1 (Ameobi "15")
A bit disapointing drawing against a lower level club but a point is a point!

Newcastle 2 Nottingham Forest 0 (Gibson "39" Guthrie "63")
Good away win against a promotion club with two midfeilders scoring claryfying that we don't need to rely on our strike force!

Newcastle 5 Scunthorpe 3 (Barton "43" Taylor "54" Macheda "63,74" Jonás "84")
A brilliant match a very poor first half loosing 3-0 and just coming back to 3-1 at half time still very, very disapointing! But then we just kept scoring! 4 goals in 45 minutes. Still disapointing conceding 3 but a brilliant comeback!

Necastle 4 Doncaster 0 (Pancrate "12" Jonás "21" Macheda "31" Ameobi "52"
A convincing great win scoring a load!

Newcastle 0 Tottenham 2 (Pavlyuchenko "1" Woodgate "6")
I'm not to disapointed as they are a very strong team and 2 goals is not to bad :)

Good luck mate :) Try Wilshere, or Ramsey. Loans of course.

Overview of month: Not a bad month extending to a 8 match league unbeaten run I think! Doing well and hopefully will carry on like this!

Where I'm at:
-3rd In the league (2 games in hand!)
-Out of league cup
- F.A Cup (has not started!)

Player of the Month: A tough one really because no real player stood out so decided to give it to Frederico Macheda scoring 3 in 4 league aperances more soon!

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Cheers Zed I'll try in January any screenies you want or any questions you want answering just ask me :)

Looking good so far hope ya get some more decent signings in to push you on!

Looking good so far hope ya get some more decent signings in to push you on!

Cheers mate unfortunatly i have no transfer budget so it'll be more likely that I will be selling some players like Geremi who isn't in my squad but is earning a huge amount off me more soon :0

Status
Not open for further replies.