Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres the update!!!

December

Newcastle 4 QPR 0 (Vela, Jonás, Macheda, Loverkands)
A good easy match for us. I was quite suprised however beating the team with the highest transfer budget in the championship so comfertbly!

Newcastle 2 Watford 0 (Vela x2)
An easy win that I expected to win. :) Impressed with Vela aswell!

Newcastle 1 Coventry 0 (Macheda)
Pretty dull match with only 1 good chance which we scored!

Newcastle 1 Barnsley 1 (Vela)
Another classy peformance from Vela putting us up 1-0. However I was disapointed that we gave them so much possesion to get the equaliser in the 77th minute.

Newcastle 1 Bristol 0 (Pancrate)
A good substitution from Matt Cole gave the winner in another dull match :L

Newcastle 2 Middlesbrough 0 (Vela, Macheda)
A very pleasing win putting us with a 6 point cussion I expected a harder deserved victory!

Newcastle 3 Shef Wed 0 (Vela x2 Macheda)
A great easy win with some great goals Vela and Macheda are really bonding and forming a great partnership!

Newcastle 3 Derby 0 (Livermore og, Bywater og, Taylor)
A lucky win with 2 lucky own goals but a win is a win and I'll take the 3 points!

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Overview of the Month: Great month for us with all wins except 1 where we drew so a great month!

Player of the month: I would normally say Vela with the amount of goals he's scored but for this month I'm going to give it to Steve Harper only letting in 1 goal in 9 games (I think (H)) He's had a great season so far and hope it continues!!!

Where I'm at:
-1st in the league! (7 point cusion!)
-Out of league cup
-F.A Cup hasn't started yet!

Looking forward to Transfer window more soon!

Very surprised you sold Ranger and Taylor, especially Taylor! Still good to see your doing well at the top, hope I'm in the same position come January, I've not started my league season yet! Out of interest what formation do you play? I'm going for 4-2-3-1 at the minute.

Well Ranger was not playing well and his stats where poor and Taylor was unhappy with the club and I already had 2 right backs anyway! Here are my tactis!

AHHHH! I'm so annoyed! I've just deleted the wrong file and it was this one I'm gonna have to stop this story soz :|

Status
Not open for further replies.