Status
Not open for further replies.
Team - Blackburn
Formation - 4-5-1
Specific roles etc - Make Dunn Work As A Goalscoring Midfielder And The Wide Midfielders To Support Him. And The Lone Striker To Hold Up The Ball.

Cheers Mate!
Here is yours, others will be done shortly.

I made a 4-4-1-1 instead of a 4-5-1 but it makes Dunn more of a goalscoring midfielder and the wide midfielder get forward quite well, is that okay?

Team - Arsenal
Formation - 4-4-2 with defensive midfielder
Specific roles etc - Alex Song as a Ball Winning DM and Robin van Persie as a Complete Forward.

That's all the specifics out of the way - the rest is up to you ;)

Here you go Mike..

Might not be perfect but should be solid enough. If not I'll be happy to improve on it mate. :)

View attachment 69228

Alri mate...
Team: Villareal
Formation: Up to you but something along the lines of 4-5-1
Looking for a to use against the big teams e.g barca, Real madrid but not 2 defensive.
Heres my squad if it helps.. View attachment 69030 Cheers..
Hey,

Here you go dude, again might not be perfect but hopefully solid enough, and if you've got any problems I'll be happy to improve it for you. :)

View attachment 69234

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, open for requests again guys. :)

Do you do this for level 10 clubs, because all the players are regens.

Do you do this for level 10 clubs, because all the players are regens.
I'd prefer it if you kept it with real players if I'm honest as it's something to base it around.

OK then, I'm Nottingham Forest in season 2, just been promoted to the PL. I've done O.K so far, but I am losing a lot of goals, mainly to diddy teams, and bottom of the table Brimingham put four past me :mad:
So could you do this for me please <)

Formation- 4-5-1
Team- Nottingham Forest
And here is my team if it helps thank you :wub:

View attachment 69244

View attachment 69245

I would have another?
Umm, let a few other guys request before I close up again and then after that you can mate. :)

And okay KA5A8IAN, I'll get started with that soon. :)

Lincoln City
4-4-2
Jamie Clarke as a poacher.
Looking forward to it mate. Once you've finished it up I'll check back in and let you know how I'm getting on.

Team - QPR
Formation - 4-4-2
Specific roles etc - Akos Buzsacky as a goalscoring midfielder
Adel Taarabt as advanced forward

Okay, closing up now, have these done soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.